The Student Room Group

Nottingham Pharmacy Interview

Has anyone received an interview for pharmacy at Nottingham 2018 entry? It’s really worrying me because when I went for another interview last week all the other applicants were also saying they were waiting on a reply, but I saw a tread saying that someone has received an interview. Also how hard are the science based questions at the MMI?
I’m still waiting too!
I’ve done my interview for Nottm Pharm. Mine is a Skype interview and the science based questions are not so hard at all. Good luck and don’t worry too much. However you better have preparation on some chemistry and do prep the attached document about GPhC values :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you! I ended up getting an unconditional so I’m happy :smile: hopefully yours went well
Original post by Student.17
Thank you! I ended up getting an unconditional so I’m happy :smile: hopefully yours went well

Could I ask what the predicted was? do they give unconditional offers now? have not yet received any news from UoN yet.
Reply 5
I was predicted AAA. UoN has done unconditionals for ages now but they’re quite rare. Their last day for interviewing was the 31st March, and for my interview I heard back the day after. Maybe they’re really busy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending