The Student Room Group

Nottingham Uni Pharmacy

Hi guys, i had my interview for pharmacy yesterday at nottingham, everything went fine except for the maths and science part. I got really nervous and felt sick- I got 2/5 on the maths part ik i couldve done better and on my science question i was told to identify a carboxylic structure and my mind went blank and i said i dont know; Do you still think i would get an offer of is it unlikely this was my firm choice
Original post by Pharmlover
Hi guys, i had my interview for pharmacy yesterday at nottingham, everything went fine except for the maths and science part. I got really nervous and felt sick- I got 2/5 on the maths part ik i couldve done better and on my science question i was told to identify a carboxylic structure and my mind went blank and i said i dont know; Do you still think i would get an offer of is it unlikely this was my firm choice

That would depend on how much the maths and science parts matter in the overall interview. I'm not very familiar with the intricacies of pharmacy, but there is little point in complaining about it, now that it's already done. Whether you get an offer or not depends on the uni. Worst case scenario, if you don't get an offer from there, you'll still have four more choices to choose from.

Best of luck! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2

Hi, did you end up getting an offer?

how should i prepare for my interview - its online as i live in London. What type of Qs were asked and what type of scenario Qs were asked etc
Original post by khalidhotak
how should i prepare for my interview - its online as i live in London. What type of Qs were asked and what type of scenario Qs were asked etc

Know the roles of pharmacist and skills needed. My chem question was all about aspirin, know how to name functional groups and simple questions in chemistry such as condensation etc.
Original post by khalidhotak

My scenario question was about abortion (15 year old girl) and the ethical issues associated and stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending