The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When the invigilators collecting the papers were walking down the aisle (with their back to the majority of the hall) during the final mock exam, this FAT ass rubber just flies past my view and hits the board that they write the times on. This was followed by a large "crash" and a scurry of papers all over the floor! :biggrin:

But really, that rubber was abnormally big, its a wonder how the guy brought it into the exam room!
In the mocks we all went in the hall and everyone started running for the seats at the back of the room, and our head of year was caught in the stampede. The headteacher walked in to check on us and everyone was bunched up at the back, with like a mile of empty seats at the front.

Also in biology mocks people started humming really quietly one by one and it got louder and louder but the teachers couldn't work out what it was.

In another mock because people were taking different exam times they told us we could take a book to read if we got bored, so this guy took a GQ magazine and a toy car :confused:

And slighty off topic : Who else LOVES that scene in Skins series 2 where Cassie and the invigilators dance in the empty exam hall? :woo:
Reply 42
when we were doing our english lit exam, the examiner walked around investigating everyones papers and then stood in front of a few people for a few minutes, before spluttering and coughing everywhere.. which meant that she was spitting over our exam papers.. unfortunately i was one of those people.. :| it was disgusting..

no funny moments really but i do remember 2 year nine kids bursting into the sports hall with the ringtone "i know a tone that'll get on your nerves" at full blast.. that was pretty distracting XD
Another one :tongue:

I was being hyper in a science lesson, my teacher stomped up to me and said so, asking "what's the matter with you today?"

I looked down and said i liked her trousers. She was damn pleased and went on to tell me how they were from marks and spencers.

We were taking notes for english literature (our teacher was dictating them) and one of the notes was something like "It is lunch time". We pack up, grab our stuff and get up waiting to be dismissed, looking back to the teacher, her face was :lolwut: untill she realised what had happened and laughs telling us to sit back down :tongue:
This was agees ago but I still think its quite funny, we had mocks for our SATs and during the Math Arithmetic paper the recorder broke :O
saladfingers08
This was agees ago but I still think its quite funny, we had mocks for our SATs and during the Math Arithmetic paper the recorder broke :O

LOL!
We had something like that. Except in the Spanish Listening practice paper the tape went blank and the teacher couldn't figure out what had happened. Turns out someone had recorded over the tape!
Not so funny but my Spanish oral exam didn't record, meaning I had to start all over again :mad: On the plus side I managed to correct the mistakes I made :rolleyes:

In our Listening Spanish exam the invigilator's phone went off. Needless to say we got them fired. And in my Reading for Spanish I finished early so started daydreaming because of it. The examiner came up to me and said "You may be the happiest person in the world, but this is no time to smile!" I could hear my friend behind me sniggering. How I came out with an A* in Spanish I don't know :cool:

I took AS Critical Thinking last year, and one of the exams is based all around one topic. We were expecting a current affairs topic, but we got something about...nappies. Someone said out loud, "Nappies?" which was quite amusing in a quiet exam hall. Fortuneatly he didn't get kicked out as there were only 10 of us or so.

Latest