The Student Room Group

What to do

just need an opinion because I'm still stuck with what I'm going to do. My A-level results just came out and it was bad. I got D for my business studies, E for Art and Design and e (AS) for geography. So the total of my tariff points according to my country is 100. My aim was to get 160 points so that I can go to local uni since they need atleast 160 points to enter. I'm so sad because I'm not eligible to enter the local uni. So I came out with a plan which is to get a diploma. Unfortunately the diploma course that I want to take are not available in my country. I want to take fine art but in my country, the only art diploma courses that are available were architecture and interior design, which I have least interest on. I know I can probably enter oversea's because I'm eligible to take diploma/foundation but the thing is it's too expensive for me and I don't want to troubles my mother or father. Plus there's also none foundation course that I can take in my country. I know I can resit for A-level so that I can enter my local uni, but it's expensive as well. Please help me with this. I'm interested with art but there's not much art courses that I have interest on.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest