hi ppl
Original post by bugsbp
hi ppl

hey there :hi:
How are you doing? :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
hey there :hi:
How are you doing? :smile:

hi, could be better but cant complain, hbu?
Original post by bugsbp
hi, could be better but cant complain, hbu?

sorry to hear that :hugs: hope your day gets better <3
got a headache so taking it easy despite needing to do some actual work and not tsr :colondollar:
sorry to hear that :hugs: hope your day gets better <3
got a headache so taking it easy despite needing to do some actual work and not tsr :colondollar:

ooops lol
:jive:

Just found our vue ticket whilst i was sorting out my stuff ready to move on sunday :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy
Just found our vue ticket whilst i was sorting out my stuff ready to move on sunday :biggrin:

awww!!! that was so awesome but do you remember those awful people talking through the whole thing :rofl:
don't tell Doris but I just cleaned out his draw and found his Jesus Christ Superstar Theatre tickets when he went with his drama group :tongue:

all the best for the move on Sunday! I will be doing the same after I've submitted my final 2 assignments and somehow got back to soton :redface:
:borat:
Original post by Becca216
:borat:

Hey nice avatar! :ahee:

Hello everyone, how are you all? :smile:
:hugs:
Hey nice avatar! :ahee:

Hello everyone, how are you all? :smile:
:hugs:

Ayyyy thank you :smile: I finally figured out how to change it :laugh:

Im not too bad today, trying to stay motivated to get some work done
Ayyyy thank you :smile: I finally figured out how to change it :laugh:

Im not too bad today, trying to stay motivated to get some work done

nice job :five:

glad you're ok! :cube: ah yes it's super tough but you got this and you can do it!!! small bits at a time and you'll get right through it :hugs:
(edited 3 years ago)
rishi-sunak.jpg
nice job :five:

glad you're ok! :cube: ah yes it's super tough but you got this and you can do it!!! small bits at a time and you'll get right through it :hugs:

Thank you!! I'm trying my best and at the end of the day we are all in this together :five: Hope you are okay at the minute too..?
Thank you!! I'm trying my best and at the end of the day we are all in this together :five: Hope you are okay at the minute too..?

:yep: Am not too bad! A bit stressed ahead of 2 assessments I get tomorrow to do, but then my uni academic year ends so then I have lots of free time yay :woohoo:
Also it's still too warm here :redface:
:yep: Am not too bad! A bit stressed ahead of 2 assessments I get tomorrow to do, but then my uni academic year ends so then I have lots of free time yay :woohoo:
Also it's still too warm here :redface:

Ooo that’s a nice insight into a Chemistry degree!

Good luck for the assessments Cheese :smile:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Ooo that’s a nice insight into a Chemistry degree!

Good luck for the assessments Cheese :smile:

well normally they would be exams so it's not really much insight at all!
Our academic year has been delayed 2 weeks so I would've had 3 exams by the end of next week.
Due to the pandemic instead I've had to do a report and 2 assessment replacements (1 exam question) that becomes available tomorrow and then I have a week to complete :yy:

Thanks so much! I've been revising a little bit everyday so I hope it all pays off. I am fortunate to have 2 very interesting modules.
I am doing electrochemistry and atmospheric chemistry :yay:

Going to pop off now and finish some revision on computational modelling and measurements of atmospheric conditions!

Hope you all have a great afternoon :grouphugs:
well normally they would be exams so it's not really much insight at all!
Our academic year has been delayed 2 weeks so I would've had 3 exams by the end of next week.
Due to the pandemic instead I've had to do a report and 2 assessment replacements (1 exam question) that becomes available tomorrow and then I have a week to complete :yy:

Thanks so much! I've been revising a little bit everyday so I hope it all pays off. I am fortunate to have 2 very interesting modules.
I am doing electrochemistry and atmospheric chemistry :yay:

Going to pop off now and finish some revision on computational modelling and measurements of atmospheric conditions!

Hope you all have a great afternoon :grouphugs:

Good luck! You'll do great :hugs:

I finish on the 7th July so just over a month to go :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest