The Student Room Group

University of Nicosia 2023

Anyone here looking to start medicine in UNIC in 2023?

Scroll to see replies

Hey there, thanks for posting a question in the Medicine forum. :biggrin:

The Medicine forum gets a high volume of questions being posted, and some of these are already answered by the resources and Megathreads that members of the community and volunteers have created. This is an automatic post which is designed to highlight these resources. Below is a list of threads and articles that could answer your question (you should be looking in the original post of the megathreads). If one of the below threads is a more relevant place to ask your question, please post a reply in that thread to ask your question. If your query is answered by one of the Megathreads or articles linked below, and you would like us to close this thread for you, please reply to this thread with just the words "thank you". A member of our team will then get it locked.

Megathreads
(Please read the first post, before then posting any further questions you have within that thread.)
The "Which Medical School Should I Apply To?" Uberthread
The Ultimate 'Am I Good Enough For Medicine?' Angst Thread
Medicine A-Level subjects queries
Work Experience and Voluntary Work

2023 Applicants:
Official Undergraduate Medicine 2023 Entry
Graduate Entry Medicine 2023 Entry
Medicine 2023 entry for resit / retake / gap year applicants
A100 Medicine for International Students 2023 Entry
Medicine Interview discussion 2023 Entry
2023 entry A100 / A101 Medicine fastest and slowest offer senders
Index of Individual Medical School Applicants' threads 2023 Entry

2023 Admissions Tests:
UCAT 2023 Discussion
BMAT 2023 Discussion
GAMSAT 2023 Discussion
UCAT 2023 Results

Other application years:
Official Undergraduate Medicine 2024 Entry
Graduate Entry Medicine 2024 Entry
Graduate Entry Medicine 2025 Entry

Useful Articles:
GCSE Requirements for Medicine
Everything you need to know about the BMAT
Work Experience as a Graduate or Mature student
Medicine Personal Statement Advice
Medicine Personal Statement Advice (Graduate Entry)
Interview Frequently Asked Questions
MMI Medicine Interview Tips
What to do after an unsuccessful first application

If your query is answered by one of the Megathreads or articles linked above, and you would like us to close this thread for you, please reply to this thread with just the words "thank you". A member of our team will then get it locked.
Original post by sheikhy0

Hi there, try posting / looking in the international forum. Plenty of threads on there. 👍

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116
Reply 3

Hey!! Yes, I am 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Gaf2003
Hey!! Yes, I am 😊

Hi!

Yes I am too!
Reply 5
Original post by hn.
Hi!

Yes I am too!

Original post by Gaf2003
Hey!! Yes, I am 😊

hey where are you guys from? you wanna make a gc? i literally don't know a single other person going 😂
Reply 6
hey where are you guys from? you wanna make a gc? i literally don't know a single other person going 😂

Heyy, I live close to Cambridge. I have sent you a private message with my instagram account so that I can add you to the group chat 😊
Original post by hn.
Hi!

Yes I am too!

Hi,
Can I just ask about accommodation? The UNIC website says “sold out” for everything at U, Triangle, Six and Unihalls. Is this correct or do you have to phone to secure a place? Also, there are a few threads for offer holders- which one do you recommend following/ replying to?
Reply 8
Original post by Leapinglizard123
Hi,
Can I just ask about accommodation? The UNIC website says “sold out” for everything at U, Triangle, Six and Unihalls. Is this correct or do you have to phone to secure a place? Also, there are a few threads for offer holders- which one do you recommend following/ replying to?

Heyy! At the moment, it is all sold out. From my understanding, they are going to release more rooms at the end of April. You can also email them and ask to be put on their waitlist ☺️
Original post by Gaf2003
Heyy! At the moment, it is all sold out. From my understanding, they are going to release more rooms at the end of April. You can also email them and ask to be put on their waitlist ☺️

Thank you
Original post by Gaf2003
Heyy, I live close to Cambridge. I have sent you a private message with my instagram account so that I can add you to the group chat 😊

Hi, I’m hoping to start in September too. Could I join your group chat too please? I’m a Y13 from Lancashire
Original post by Gaf2003
Hey!! Yes, I am 😊

I am as well!
Reply 12
Hi, Please could I be added to the groupchat too? What’s your instagram so I could add you?

Reply 13
Original post by Gaf2003

Hi again gaf I saw your private message but it won’t let me respond it says I can’t send a private message first I could maybe add you on instagrams ?
Reply 14
Original post by Nibizo
Hi again gaf I saw your private message but it won’t let me respond it says I can’t send a private message first I could maybe add you on instagrams ?

Heyy, I’ve sent you my insta account ☺️
Reply 15
Original post by Gaf2003

Hello! Can you please add me into the group chat as well ? my number :‪+44 7508 713248‬ ; insta : thatisofiakid . I will hopefully be in Nicosia in September. 🥰♥️♥️
Original post by Gaf2003

Hi, please could you add me to the groupchat aswell? It won’t let me pm you, so please could let me know your ig so I could add you? Thank you😊
Reply 17
Original post by Gaf2003

hii can u send me ur ig too so i can join the group!! i can’t use private msgs
Reply 18
Original post by idek.loll
hii can u send me ur ig too so i can join the group!! i can’t use private msgs

Hi! What’s your instagram so I can add you?
Reply 19
Original post by Gaf2003

Hi I’m from London starting in September could I also be added to the group chat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending