The Student Room Group

UKIP suggests paying British Pakistanis & Indians to leave

UKIP has suggested paying British Pakistanis and Indians up to £10,000 to renounce their citizenship and leave the UK permanently in order to reduce 'unnecessary population' and reduce the overpopulation.

Source:
standard.co.uk/news/politics/pay-british-indians-to-leave-the-uk-says-ukip-leadership-hopeful-john-reesevans-a3615756.html
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Lopa7
UKIP has suggested paying British Pakistanis and Indians up to £10,000 to renounce their citizenship and leave the UK permanently:

Source (remove space before .co.uk):

standard .co.uk/news/politics/pay-british-indians-to-leave-the-uk-says-ukip-leadership-hopeful-john-reesevans-a3615756.html

20th August 2017 , its 2018 , what are you on?
Reply 2
Original post by Marahisthebest
20th August 2017 , its 2018 , what are you on?

They still suggested it?
If it decreases the ever growing surplus population then I am for it.
Reply 4
Original post by The PoliticalGuy

Yup, only highly skilled immigrants should be allowed to stay. That's how you make a country better.
Reply 5
Bunch of vulgarians.
Reply 6
They do realize that there are millions of Pakistanis and Indians living in the UK, just imagine the cost if we had to pay 10 grand for EVERY SINGLE person

Cool - so you will renounce your British citizenship if I give you £10,000? You could go back to where you come from.
**** ukip. why should i leave? i have a good career ahead of me. they want me to leave because i'm asian?
Original post by ByEeek
Cool - so you will renounce your British citizenship if I give you £10,000? You could go back to where you come from.

The point is that it is their choice no one is forcing them to leave if they feel £10,000 is worth it then they could do that.

The truth is that the NHS is under-strain because of migrants houses are running out because of migrants and schools are overcrowded, I am not against skillful workers who are the doctors, the teachers and the engineers coming over but guys with no education coming from pakistan isn't who I would like straining society.

This will in fact "decrease the ever growing surplus population" but it is not forcing anyone to leave it is a strategy for people who don't want to live here.
The point is that it is their choice no one is forcing them to leave if they feel £10,000 is worth it then they could do that.

The truth is that the NHS is under-strain because of migrants houses are running out because of migrants and schools are overcrowded, I am not against skillful workers who are the doctors, the teachers and the engineers coming over but guys with no education coming from pakistan isn't who I would like straining society.

This will in fact "decrease the ever growing surplus population" but it is not forcing anyone to leave it is a strategy for people who don't want to live here.

Real Talk,

NHS is under-strain because;
1. Tory government under funding
2. Unhealthy eating
3. Binge Drinking
4. Smoking/Drugs
5. Mental Health because of the lack support/empathy at Work & Education
6. Ageing population

So you want only pakistani immigrants who are doctors, teachers and engineer's then imagine Britain without kebab house, curry, dessert places, Shisha lounges, taxi drivers, cleaners, warehouse workers, customer support, waiters, carers, hairdressers, beauticians, sales assistant, shop floor workers, admin staff and so many more jobs paying into UK economy, jobs that white British people don't want to do. If you still feel we better off without them you need to get out more and meet some immigrants, because they are not going anywhere and you need learn to accept it.

Another main point about not enough space, well that is down to our Tory Government who are not building enough houses, not building our infrastructure while we are predicted to increase population, what is our government actually doing to help release the strain on our services?...absolutely nothing. Its not an excuse when we have only built on 7% of the land in the UK. If immigration is happening then structures need to be put in place to make it work, doing nothing and then blaming immigrants who are putting money into our economy, makes me wish that all the immigrants left this country and watched this country go back to the times this country needed slaves or child workers to function, but with slavery abolished the UK cannot function as a G8 country without immigrants.
The point is that it is their choice no one is forcing them to leave if they feel £10,000 is worth it then they could do that

But why limit it to people born and bred in the UK but who have brown faces? Why not offer it to the white permanent unemployed, chavs and general white scum of the earth?

And the truth about the NHS is not that it is floundering under the pressure from immigrants, it is struggling from increased demand (people who go to A+E with a cold or call and ambulance for a cut finger), the fact that most mental health services have been shut down, an increased elderly population and chronic under-funding. Go into A+E and it is full of old folks who have fallen down and drunk nutcases, not immigrants.

It is worth pointing out that back in 1996, when the Tories were last in power, the NHS was under similar strains with huge waiting lists. It was only increased funding under Labour that saw the NHS become something to be truly proud of. 8 years of Tory austerity have seen it slip back to where it was 20 years ago.
(edited 6 years ago)
I thougth we were leaving the EU so we could have more commonwealth poeple in our country?
Lol. One person in UKIP came up with this - and suddenly it's "UKIP" saying it.

Apply that formula to every political party and see where you get.
Original post by Lopa7
Yup, only highly skilled immigrants should be allowed to stay. That's how you make a country better.

I recommend we kick out all the underperforming/unskilled native people as well (there are more of them).
The stupidity of people like you never ceases to amaze me. I am the Grandson of an immigrant who worked in the factory at the age of 16. My dad (his son) is a Lawyer.
My point here is pretty obvious.
The story retells itself constantly. Poor white children underperform the most in our country and it's pretty clear why that is. By your logic, we should kick out all the underperforming kids and their parents (which makes no sense) and therefore completely abolish the working class.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Trinculo
Lol. One person in UKIP came up with this - and suddenly it's "UKIP" saying it.

Apply that formula to every political party and see where you get.

Just your classic TSR nonsense.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I thougth we were leaving the EU so we could have more commonwealth poeple in our country?

So that we can have more from the developed anglosphere, not the commonwealth as a whole.
Original post by Rakas21
So that we can have more from the developed anglosphere,

Like the poeple who live in the UK... -___-
Reply 18
Original post by Rakas21
So that we can have more from the developed anglosphere, not the commonwealth as a whole.

What makes you think they want anything to do with the British?

The Americans expressly wish to use it to take business from Britain
The Aussies and Kiwis, aside from having not forgiven the British for screwing them to start with, have re-orientated themselves to Asia quite nicely.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Like the poeple who live in the UK... -___-

Exactly.

Now personally i'd actually keep EU 'not quite free' movement on top but i certainly did not vote Brexit to fill the country with people from the wider Commonwealth.

Original post by Napp
What makes you think they want anything to do with the British?

The Americans expressly wish to use it to take business from Britain
The Aussies and Kiwis, aside from having not forgiven the British for screwing them to start with, have re-orientated themselves to Asia quite nicely.

Trade with the developed Anglosphere minus Ireland(US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand) accounts for about 20% of our trade (we have a small surplus with them) and is growing. It would seem ergo that they do want at least trade ties.

Also we were talking about immigration, there are no shortage of people to and from those states.

You should not fear the outside world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending