The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Halls

Hi☺️
I am thinking of applying to live in woolmanhill halls at Robert Gordon. I will be studying nursing in September. However I am anxious as I will have just turned 23, do you think I am too old? I’m worried everyone I live with will be much younger?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Original post by monkey23
Hi☺️
I am thinking of applying to live in woolmanhill halls at Robert Gordon. I will be studying nursing in September. However I am anxious as I will have just turned 23, do you think I am too old? I’m worried everyone I live with will be much younger?

Hi monkey23!

I'm an international student that's waiting to see if I get accepted into RGU. I've been looking at the accommodations for different universities, because I'm nervous going in as a postgraduate student. I'll be almost 23, and I don't want to be too old living with mostly undergraduate students, but I don't want to miss out on social life if I'm living in the hall for only postgrad/mature students.. I'm curious to see what other people's experiences are!
Original post by monkey23
Hi☺️

I'm also thinking of applying to Woolmanhill halls as well and I'll be 21 once the course starts. Kind of still debating about applying there as I live in Elgin and I'm just trying to figure out if I can get away with commuting, though I don't drive and would need to car share :L. I wouldn't worry about being much younger though as a couple of the people who I'm going into 2nd year with are actually in their 30's and are debating applying there as well.
Original post by rdevalk14
Hi monkey23!

I'm an international student that's waiting to see if I get accepted into RGU. I've been looking at the accommodations for different universities, because I'm nervous going in as a postgraduate student. I'll be almost 23, and I don't want to be too old living with mostly undergraduate students, but I don't want to miss out on social life if I'm living in the hall for only postgrad/mature students.. I'm curious to see what other people's experiences are!

Reporting back with my accomodation :smile: I'll be staying in the round Garthdee Tower. Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest