Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I will finish college in 2020 and the UK will have left the EU then.
    There are no tuition fees at Malta’s university for EU students but when the UK leaves I don’t know if that will still be applicable.
    How do I get a student loan in Malta? I’ve been researching what banks offer in Malta and they don’t really seem viable. The Bank of Valetta, from what I’ve seen, asks for 5-7 years to payback student loans but that doesn’t seem possible for me.
    I could be very misinformed.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by hqnnlr)
    I will finish college in 2020 and the UK will have left the EU then.
    There are no tuition fees at Malta’s university for EU students but when the UK leaves I don’t know if that will still be applicable.
    How do I get a student loan in Malta? I’ve been researching what banks offer in Malta and they don’t really seem viable. The Bank of Valetta, from what I’ve seen, asks for 5-7 years to payback student loans but that doesn’t seem possible for me.
    I could be very misinformed.
    Have you contacted the university you're interested in studying at? SFE won't fund study abroad, unless it's part of a year abroad for your degree.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.