The Student Room Group

Black Heart Foundation Scholarship | 2023

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. I decided to open up this thread to talk about the Black Heart Foundation Scholarship (applying, results etc), I looked around and I couldn't find any threads for this year. Hope this will be helpful and I hope your applications do well.

Scroll to see replies

There is thread on the subject that is still active:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6909530

@-Eirlys- @taylor2317 can this thread be moved to the Student Financial Support forum please?
Reply 2
I applied for the scholarship, results are supposedly out by september 30th
Original post by normaw
There is thread on the subject that is still active:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6909530

@-Eirlys- @taylor2317 can this thread be moved to the Student Financial Support forum please?

Done :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by uloero
I applied for the scholarship, results are supposedly out by september 30th

How did you find the application?
Reply 5
go to the site and download the scholarship pack, then you can proceed to fill it
Reply 6
Original post by uloero
go to the site and download the scholarship pack, then you can proceed to fill it

Oh no, I meant like how did you find it in terms of the things that you had to do (I.E. was the personal statement difficult)?
Reply 7
Oh, it took me a couple of week to write the personal statement and edit it and find the information asked. After I submitted it, I found out I got a couple of information wrong, so I sent an enquiry asking if I could resend and I was allowed to send a correct copy. It was fairly easy to fill the the form.
Hi everyone, also applied and eager for the September 30th results. Good luck everyone!
Reply 9
Original post by opheliailya
Hi everyone, also applied and eager for the September 30th results. Good luck everyone!

Hopefully good news will be on the way :biggrin:
Reply 10
Hey, I applied too. I wasn’t going to apply at first but I decided to give it a shot in the end - a long shot but I really hope I get this
Hello,

I’m looking to apply to BHF for financial assistance with a PhD. Is anyone else doing this? I’m unsure as to what to say I’d need as a self-funded PhD student living in London :confused:

Good luck to those that have applied already!
Reply 12
How much money do they typically give? Do they fund the full cost?
Reply 13
Has anyone due to hear back by the 30th September heard anything yet?
Reply 14
I haven't heard back from them yet. Let's wait untill the 30th
Reply 15
Original post by leemawo
How much money do they typically give? Do they fund the full cost?

I'm not sure, I think it depends on your circumstances, I think I remember seeing some figures on the thread for last year
Reply 16
Hi everyone - so do they definitely let people know ON the 30th of September?
Reply 17
Original post by Prisca88
Hi everyone - so do they definitely let people know ON the 30th of September?

I would also like to know this.. awkward position as my course begins on 2nd October 🙃
Hi guys,
Has anyone heard from the BHF?
Original post by The W Edition
Hi guys,
Has anyone heard from the BHF?

I haven’t. I heard they let you know on the 30th. Good luck 🤞🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending