The Student Room Group

Italia conti and student finance

I was wondering which schools count as “studying in london” to get that extra student finance. Italia conti is under the university of east London - London borough of newham. If anyone knows if it counts as in London or out of London for the finance that would be great
Original post by rhiannapenfold
I was wondering which schools count as “studying in london” to get that extra student finance. Italia conti is under the university of east London - London borough of newham. If anyone knows if it counts as in London or out of London for the finance that would be great

Will you based at the Woking campus?

Hi @rhiannapenfold

Hope you had a good weekend :h:

For Italia Conti, our students will usually be in the Barbican EC1M 7AJ. Although this is in London, I will still recommend contacting Student Finance directly to confirm with them whether it will qualify.

-Samantha
(edited 9 months ago)
Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts is a well-known performing arts school in London, UK, offering training in acting, singing, dancing, and musical theatre. If you are considering attending Italia Conti and need financial assistance, you can explore the options available through student finance in the UK.

Tuition Fees and Costs: Before applying for student finance, it's essential to have a clear understanding of the tuition fees and other costs associated with attending Italia Conti. Check their official website or contact their admissions or finance department for detailed information.

Government Student Finance: In the UK, students can apply for government-funded financial support through the Student Loans Company (SLC). This support can cover tuition fees, maintenance loans for living costs, and other grants. The amount you are eligible for depends on your household income, residency status, and other factors
Reply 4
Hi, just wondering if you had an answer on this as have tried searching myself for same answer. Thanks ☺️
Original post by Roxy33
Hi, just wondering if you had an answer on this as have tried searching myself for same answer. Thanks ☺️

Newham (or Barbican) is classed as London for student finance. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by normaw
Newham (or Barbican) is classed as London for student finance. :smile:
Thank you for your help, that’s great ☺️
Reply 7
Original post by normaw
Will you based at the Woking campus?
I am going to be studying at the Woking Campus so does that still qualify as London for the sake of Student finance please?
Original post by Taya.H.
I am going to be studying at the Woking Campus so does that still qualify as London for the sake of Student finance please?

I suspect not but do check with the official Sfe reps by asking on the following forum:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending