The Student Room Group

SFE applications open 11 March - now OPEN

Student Finance England is opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry on Monday 11 March. Put a reminder in your calendar. :cyber:
Reply 2
ah that's great, thanks so much!
Original post by normaw
Student Finance England is opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry on Monday 11 March. Put a reminder in your calendar. :cyber:
are you sure?
Original post by malchaabawy1
are you sure?

SFE have made announcements on social media if you want to confirm it.
SFE has made an announcement on FB this afternoon that the planned opening of applications has not happened and they're not giving any clues as to when they will open.

:iiam:
Original post by normaw
SFE has made an announcement on FB this afternoon that the planned opening of applications has not happened and they're not giving any clues as to when they will open.
:iiam:
could you update me once this has changed? thank you
I’ve been checking all day and no update
Why did they change the date
Original post by fzahid123
Why did they change the date

They've not given a reason :rolleyes:
i think its open now! i just checked
Original post by Robyn_13
i think its open now! i just checked

Yess it’s open
still not open for me. rang then today said because theirs a glitch
Original post by normaw
@ellamarymonia Open now :smile:
I made an account and now when I try and complete the application it says "Sorry, there is an issue with our service. Try again later." This has been happening for the past few days - any idea on what I should do?
Original post by Doejkhvhv
I made an account and now when I try and complete the application it says "Sorry, there is an issue with our service. Try again later." This has been happening for the past few days - any idea on what I should do?

Try posting in the Ask SFE forum and ask if they are having system issues and when they are expected to be resolved:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910
Original post by normaw
Try posting in the Ask SFE forum and ask if they are having system issues and when they are expected to be resolved:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending