Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I got accepted to Durham (Grey College) and Exeter, but still have no response from Warwick. Which one is the most international, laid back, best reputation, international (I'm from Germany)? I applied for the politics philosophy and economics course

ReputationRep:
    Warwick has the best reputation, hardest to get into, and the best business school. It is also very international.

Warwick is on the same league in its business school as oxford, Cambridge and LSE.

Then a tier below are Durham and Exeter.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    ok thank you! do you know how it is with ppe and not business?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfelicia)
    Toss up between Warwick and Durham. Warwick is more widely known than Durham internationally, but Durham is better known for traditional academic topics like politics and philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    It’s harder to get an offer at Warwick so congratulations! Check out this thread.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5036790

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfaz Brepotra)
    It’s harder to get an offer at Warwick so congratulations! Check out this thread.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5036790
    The offer rate is 3% different.

To OP, Warwick's PPE is 65% international and Durham is 22%. If you are coming to the UK to see Blighty, Durham would be for you; if you wanna mix with other non-Brits, Warwick.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    So I got accepted to Durham (Grey College) and Exeter, but still have no response from Warwick. Which one is the most international, laid back, best reputation, international (I'm from Germany)? I applied for the politics philosophy and economics course
    They're all good unis, choose based on which environment you'd prefer being in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.