The Student Room Group

Music GCSE Revision Problem

Hi guys :smile:
My music teacher has been absent for a long period of time and we have our GCSE in music this year. He previously gave us a practise past paper to do and my whole class want to know how well they did but we can’t find a mark scheme anywhere online.
Does anyone know where I can access the AQA GCSE Music Exam: Listening to and appraising music, from 2016 (27401)

Many thanks :smile:
Original post by xmollybennettx
Hi guys :smile:
My music teacher has been absent for a long period of time and we have our GCSE in music this year. He previously gave us a practise past paper to do and my whole class want to know how well they did but we can’t find a mark scheme anywhere online.
Does anyone know where I can access the AQA GCSE Music Exam: Listening to and appraising music, from 2016 (27401)

Many thanks :smile:

It may because that is old spec. Ask them.

AQA
Aimee Harris and the customer support team.
8am–5.30pm Monday to Friday
Tel: 01483 437750
Email: [email protected]

They only have new spec up

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/music/gcse/music-8271/assessment-resources
Original post by 999tigger
It may because that is old spec. Ask them.

AQA
Aimee Harris and the customer support team.
8am–5.30pm Monday to Friday
Tel: 01483 437750
Email: [email protected]

They only have new spec up

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/music/gcse/music-8271/assessment-resources

That’s what we thought but was just checking to see if people knew whether it was available somewhere else. Will try contacting them, thank you :smile:
Original post by xmollybennettx
That’s what we thought but was just checking to see if people knew whether it was available somewhere else. Will try contacting them, thank you :smile:

It might be on one of those past paper sites, but they are very patchy. Just make nice beg to AQA and they might oblige. Also as your exam officer as am not sure whether they have superior access rights to papers.
Original post by 999tigger
It might be on one of those past paper sites, but they are very patchy. Just make nice beg to AQA and they might oblige. Also as your exam officer as am not sure whether they have superior access rights to papers.

Thank you so much for the help, really appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending