The Student Room Group

Plagiarism (GCSE COURSEWORK)

I’m doing edexcel igcse and we did coursework that we wrote at home and I am extremely anxious that I’m going to get caught for plagiarism. I have not plagiarised but when I run my work through grammarly and a few other checkers it tells me 60% is original but some other checkers tell me that my work is 100% original. I am worried as most my exams are edexcel and I don’t want to be disqualified. Does quoting from the poems for the essay count as plagiarisim that was detected? What about unintentionally writing the same sentences as others??? PLEASE REPLY ASAP
use a plagiarism checker online, Grammarly is probably picking up the quotes, why not test it out by checking just the quotes and seeing if it comes out plagiarised.
I know this is late but I'm also going edexcel igcse and they use very precise checkers so if it's all ur own work they can tell. Grammarly and other online checkers aren't really very accurate. Good luck in ur exams!!!!
I would not even bother checking yourself, you have a chance that it could be put online through this and that would mean it would be plagiarised in their view when they test it.

Quick Reply

Latest