The Student Room Group

AS Level RE - How long should I revise per day?

Need some advice here, I'm an AS student and the only exams I have this year are one module about Christian Ethics and another about Acts of the Apostles, one week apart. I understand most of it, but how often/long should I revise per day to get a solid A grade in both modules?
Original post by Tesk62
Need some advice here, I'm an AS student and the only exams I have this year are one module about Christian Ethics and another about Acts of the Apostles, one week apart. I understand most of it, but how often/long should I revise per day to get a solid A grade in both modules?
There is no set threshold for this sort of thing. It depends how you revise and whether it's effective for you. My advice would be to focus your revision on what you will actually be doing in the exam. I don't see much use in doing a mindmap on a general topic or a theme if you have to write an essay on something more specific. Revision could be planning that essay, on a specific thing that might come up. Target your revision to thr assessment itself.:yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending