The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Dr. Blazed
A lot cheaper and a lot cooler than a car :biggrin: Any ideas how much insurance would be for an 18/19 year old ?

i rode one wihtut a license and got banged up pretty bad broke my arm , wrist and a few ribs :biggrin: , i dont know about england , but insurance here is probably sumwhere about 25 - 40 % of a cars
infekt
i rode one wihtut a license and got banged up pretty bad broke my arm , wrist and a few ribs :biggrin: , i dont know about england , but insurance here is probably sumwhere about 25 - 40 % of a cars

Are you in Europe?
Reply 3
Slice'N'Dice
Are you in Europe?

nope , dubai . had the motorbike incident in pakistan though
infekt
nope , dubai . had the motorbike incident in pakistan though

Oh right. What are the roads like in Pakistan?
Reply 5
Slice'N'Dice
Oh right. What are the roads like in Pakistan?

pretty ok if you are on the main roads , i crashed it when it was raining and i lost control of the bike . the roads in the old residential areas are very bad , couldnt go more than 40 kmh without losing control i guess . depends on the city basically , islamabad has roads as good as any modern city ive seen
Reply 6
you're an idiot, you deserved to hurt yourself.

and motorbikes arent as comfy as cars, though. as a result, people who cant afford cars but are scared of bikes, people like mr homosexual and jackers, like to ride their bmx bicycle with the saddle removed.
I ride this baby:biggrin:

Admittedly very slowly and screaming in terror but it's all good fun :biggrin: :biggrin:
Pencil Queen
I ride this baby:biggrin:

Admittedly very slowly and screaming in terror but it's all good fun :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah baby! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending