The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Parking/riding/walking

Hi..what's the best way to travel to Chester Wheeler Building for lectures? I'm coming from Wirral and I drive, but parking is expensive at Roodee Carpark.
Reply 1
I don't know how convenient it would be for you to get to the train station but you could get a train to Hamilton Square and then another one to Chester although this would probably take close to 2 hours. You'd also have to walk to the building from the train station which could take another 20 minutes, so I wouldn't recommend this unless you really don't want to drive. You could bike there as well though if you don't mind cycling for 2 hours.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
If motorbikes/scooters can park free on campus, then pass your CBT and buy a 125.
Reply 3
Good plan. X
Reply 4
:biggrin:
Original post by diyadipesh
I don't know how convenient it would be for you to get to the train station but you could get a train to Hamilton Square and then another one to Chester although this would probably take close to 2 hours. You'd also have to walk to the building from the train station which could take another 20 minutes, so I wouldn't recommend this unless you really don't want to drive. You could bike there as well though if you don't mind cycling for 2 hours.
Reply 5
Original post by JoRobbins
:biggrin:

OMG...There has to be a better way!! Thanks! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending