The Student Room Group

getting my grades up for mocks, HELP???

Hi, I'm in year 12 and therefore my mocks for my UCAS application are in June. I need some help on getting my maths and chemistry grades up from a D and an E to a B and a C.

I know it's going to be a lot of hard work. At the start of the year, I was getting C/B in both of them but my motivation has plummeted due to my mental health and I was wondering if anyone has any POSITIVE advice on how to get my grades back up again?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by filearns
Hi, I'm in year 12 and therefore my mocks for my UCAS application are in June. I need some help on getting my maths and chemistry grades up from a D and an E to a B and a C.

I know it's going to be a lot of hard work. At the start of the year, I was getting C/B in both of them but my motivation has plummeted due to my mental health and I was wondering if anyone has any POSITIVE advice on how to get my grades back up again?

Thanks!

Past Papers - especially for maths, as many as you can do :smile:

For chemistry, make sure you know your reaction mechanisms (electrophilic addition etc) and reagents/ catalysts for reactions, as this helps a lot for organic chem. For non-inorganic/ physical chem again past papers has helped me loads, as often questions repreat themselves.

Good luck, and I hope this helps :h:

Quick Reply

Latest