The Student Room Group

9 in gcse maths?

I know other people have posted this before but the one subject I really want to do well in my exams is maths, I'm currently in year 10 and I'm predicted an 8/9 but that doesn't mean I'll get it. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to revise for it and any good websites/books that could help? thanks :smile:
From the people in my class how got 9s last year- do all the practice papers you can (even ones from different exam boards) and ask your teacher on how to improve your answer and have them talk through what went wrong. focus in your lessons, and practice practice practice! A girl got 9 in maths and an A in further maths and all she did was fill up her maths book with question practice etc. Wish you luck!
Reply 2
So much practice is the key! Do lots of past papers (including under timed conditions to make sure you have enough time), use Seneca Learning for more specific topic practice (have examples they make you work through step by step etc), use exercise books to target areas you struggle with.
And you'll be fine!
Original post by mscully
I know other people have posted this before but the one subject I really want to do well in my exams is maths, I'm currently in year 10 and I'm predicted an 8/9 but that doesn't mean I'll get it. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to revise for it and any good websites/books that could help? thanks :smile:

YOURE A ACC STUPID IDIOT. GET OUT DOORS ND SMELL THE WILD LIFE FOOL.

shroom eater out <3

Quick Reply

Latest