The Student Room Group

can't sleep

It's 2 am and I've not slept in over 18 hours, I literally haven't been able to sleep in days and I don't know why. Does anyone else have this problem?
Original post by Anonymous
It's 2 am and I've not slept in over 18 hours, I literally haven't been able to sleep in days and I don't know why. Does anyone else have this problem?

I don't have that problem but you may want to go see your doctor about this. Have you been stressed about something recently?
Reply 2
hey,

I find when I can't sleep, which is every night, I usually try to change the temperature of my body or a part of it. sleeping on the covers/ running hot water over my hands or showering/ I write what's keeping me up because my head is usually full.

hope one of these can help you.
Original post by Anonymous

Similar but........less extreme.......it takes me about 2 hours to get to sleep:frown: exams!!!!
hi
i can kinda understand your situation there have been times where i slept for only maybe 3 hrs
the same thing its 2 am and im awake
in my case i just cant turn my mind off
it just keeps bringing out **** from my past and i cannot sleep for hours and moreover i dont even feel sleepy im perfectly awake lying on my bed while the whole house sleeps
sometimes i get and start doing stuff
sometimes i read sometimes make the breakfast and keep it in the fridge sometimes i study solve maths
many things but sometimes im so lazy that i dont want get up from the bed so i start listening to music

these things work sometimes but not always

anyone else
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest