The Student Room Group

How to improve from a 56/100 to 70’s or 80’s in chemistry AQA 9-1?

Self explanatory, btw I’ve been revising so much and doing past papers but I just seem to not be capable of getting anything higher :frown: any tips? In my mocks I got 57/100 and I just did another paper at home and got 56/100
I'm doing OCR but I think you should look at what you got wrong in papers and find out why you went wrong. If you understand where you went wrong then just revise and practise it more until you've memorised it. If you don't understand where you went wrong then look online and ask your teacher to explain it to you. Do this until you understand everything you got wrong on the paper. Rinse and repeat for every past paper. Good luck!!
Where do u get the papers from?
Original post by Switch01

I just did the specimen papers
Original post by Switch01

You can go on to the OCR website and there's loads on there you can print off
Biology 1 next Tuesday 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Original post by somebrick
Biology 1 next Tuesday 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Idk what to do😭😭😭😭😭
i get scores of 80-90/100 , all i can say is to use kerboodle and go through everything once more and then look at the specific specimen and read through the whole thing , then look through ur mistakes on ur last paper and try again , if u need any help withh questions ask me ill be really happy to help :smile:
Original post by LaChataliers
i get scores of 80-90/100 , all i can say is to use kerboodle and go through everything once more and then look at the specific specimen and read through the whole thing , then look through ur mistakes on ur last paper and try again , if u need any help withh questions ask me ill be really happy to help :smile:

I honestly do all of that but I seem to just never do well!! I’m so fed up because I try so hard with sciences but the most I’m capable of getting is something in the 40/50’s 😞

Quick Reply

Latest