The Student Room Group

Can you relate?

Any other students (particularly at a level) who really want the best grades but find revision really hard? I know it’ll be my own fault if I don’t get the grades I want for being awful at revision but I’ll still be beyon disappointed. I just find revision so difficult! It just seems like the sheer volume of content is against me so even if I smash through it, with my first exam being next Thursday it doesn’t even seem possible to achieve my 3 A aim :frown:
Reply 1
I'm about to do my GCSE's and feel the exact same way. I'm bothered but not bothered at the same time.
Yeah I'm the same. I just find it really difficult to revise despite being really motivated to get good grades. I just had my year 12 end of years and I think I did awful even though I did revise most days but I just didn't know how to/forgot how and only remembered a few days before my exam.
Reply 3
Original post by ripmerip
Yeah I'm the same. I just find it really difficult to revise despite being really motivated to get good grades. I just had my year 12 end of years and I think I did awful even though I did revise most days but I just didn't know how to/forgot how and only remembered a few days before my exam.

Aw I hope you did well anyway! The last few days might have helped more than you think. Glad someone relates though
Reply 4
Original post by redblackwhite
I'm about to do my GCSE's and feel the exact same way. I'm bothered but not bothered at the same time.

I was the same at GCSEs, then told myself I’d be different with my AS exams, but I haven’t been and I’m guessing AS exams may be harder to wing than GCSEs :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest