The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lestat
i would like to have 3...
two daughters and one son... :biggrin:

daughters are so sweet and lovely! :redface:

3- two boys and one girl, preferably in the middle. little boys are so adorable! i hope i have atleast one of each.
Reply 2
Twins-girl and a boy.
Reply 3
Six. 3 boys, 3 girls.
Reply 4
mmm, I dunno! If I have kids, I dont mind how many, Its up to the lady who will have to endure the pain of childbirth!! I just hope that there is at least one girl. Cos i really want a daughter and to call her Emerald!! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Three, Either 2 girls and one boy or two boys and one girl.

The boys will play for the wallabies and the girls whill be dressed up real beautiful like.
Reply 6
2 girls
Reply 7
if i could choose, i'd have a boy, and 3 years later i'd have a girl. it's what happened to my parents and i think it's a 'perfect' family.

hopefully my son wouldn't be as horrible to my daughter as my brother is to me :frown:

and if i could be really picky, my kids would be born between september and january, cause it's really awkward being the kid who has their birthday last and turns 18 last blahblablah... (some of you may agree with me, some may disagree, but i don't care!)

:smile:
Reply 8
I'd like 4. Two boys and two girls. Boy first then girl then boy then girl.
4: 3 boys, 1 girl.
20 - all boys, so i can build my own mafia and run the city :cool:
Reply 11
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
20 - all boys, so i can build my own mafia and run the city :cool:

Dude, thats a Rugby team with a bench!
None...have you seen how big babies are....not a chance I'm letting one of those inside me :tongue:
Reply 13
zereo, zip, 0, none

seeing how stressed out my parents are about having kids, makes me not want to have any. I told them once i wasnt going to have kids and they got really angry.

Think, why do you want kids?
Reply 14
canuck
zereo, zip, 0, none

seeing how stressed out my parents are about having kids, makes me not want to have any. I told them once i wasnt going to have kids and they got really angry.

my parents - particularly my mother reacted like that. They seem to have calmed down since my brother (well his wife to be acurate) had 3.
Reply 15
2 or 3..
Reply 16
1 or 3....but i guess its up to the woman :smile:
i want 2 have nil :biggrin: i dont really like kids much cos i have 2 wee sisters and they drive me up the wall!
Probably about 2.
Reply 19
About 63, maybe a few more

Latest

Trending

Trending