The Student Room Group

Best laptop for a level studies?

I’m wanting to get a laptop to aid my a level studies but not sure which is best. I’m tempted with an apple Mac but have heard it’s hard to get Microsoft word or convert Mac work into a format compatible with other brands. Has anyone got any other suggestions or uses a Mac for their college work, which works fine?
Reply 1
I use Google Docs instead of microsoft Word, don't need to worry about USB drives and saving and all that. So getting a mac shouldn't be a problem
Original post by Rosie1409
I’m wanting to get a laptop to aid my a level studies but not sure which is best. I’m tempted with an apple Mac but have heard it’s hard to get Microsoft word or convert Mac work into a format compatible with other brands. Has anyone got any other suggestions or uses a Mac for their college work, which works fine?

I bought a Mac for uni and none of these issues that you’ve mentioned are an issue. There is Microsoft for Mac and Mac work is easily convertible to many file types. Performance is amazing, smooth, and great if u already have an iPhone or iPad because it all intregrates nicely
Reply 3
Brilliant, thankyou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending