The Student Room Group

2018 Geography Queens applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lue2343
Well done!! Gona go to Queens and same got an A in geography but did bad in the decision making part as i ran out of time and left out the conclusion and half of negatives lol Ulster was probably handier for you than driving into Belfast every day anyway. Actually kinda nervous for uni lol

Ahh well done!!! I literally phoned them like can you please reject me I don’t want to go to Queen’s anymore 😂😂 my life is up this end of the country lol and we’ve a house in portrush so will be handy enough because I can live there if needs be!!
Reply 21
Original post by sjwils
Ahh well done!!! I literally phoned them like can you please reject me I don’t want to go to Queen’s anymore 😂😂 my life is up this end of the country lol and we’ve a house in portrush so will be handy enough because I can live there if needs be!!

awh nsb its in coleraine geography isnt it? its so annoying though cause i can find noone doing geography at queens you were literally the only person lol just relieved i didnt have to go through clearing!
Reply 22
Hi, was just wondering how you find geography? I thought I would really love it at Queen’s but I’m tempted to just drop out and go to greenmount? What’s coleraine like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending