The Student Room Group

Abercrombie and Fitch kids? ..

hi all, i love abercrombie and i shop there loads but sometimes their stuff is overpriced e.g a simple vest top.. i was looking on their website and found abercrombie kids- and the stuff they sell is almost identical to the regular site.. and the thought came to me- try some of their stuff as its the same and cheaper.. :p:
their largest size is XL for 15-16 year olds and i was wondering has anyone else tried it? would some of their stuff fit an average UK size 10 person?
Reply 1
theres a good chance it would
prob would. im a size 8 and easily fit into the biggest size for kids clothes
Probably. The problem with kids clothes in general though is that they lack shape, they're just straight up and down so are baggy on the waist if you have a curvier figure. You also might find the chest is too tight.
Reply 4
My sister's a 6-8, and she wears the second biggest size. She's not exactly curvy though, and I'd say that their biggest size would probably fit somebody who's a small 10 with quite a boyish figure, as kids clothes do tend to lack shape.
Reply 5
I think I read Abercrombie Kids XL is an S in regular Abercrombie. So size 8/10 ish
Reply 6
I thought this thread was going to be about people who go nuts for A&F. 'Abercrombie kids' the new generation of 'scene kids' , very disapointing...
Reply 7
Can you get abercrombie kids here in the UK? Or just online from the US?
Reply 8
I looove Abercrombie :smile: I only ever ubuy it when I'm in the states though because I refuse to pay UK prices for it lol
I wouldn't be tooooo sure about the kids sizes to be honest, but it might work.
Reply 9
CocoBean
Can you get abercrombie kids here in the UK? Or just online from the US?

just online from the US. thanks for all the replies :smile: ermm still debating whether to try it or not- it seems silly shipping stuff all the way over here for it not to be right. if i do try it- i will let u guys know if it does fit!
:biggrin:
My mates a size 8/10 and fits the abercrombie kids XL normal abercrombie S fine.
Reply 11
lil_dreamer90
just online from the US. thanks for all the replies :smile: ermm still debating whether to try it or not- it seems silly shipping stuff all the way over here for it not to be right. if i do try it- i will let u guys know if it does fit!
:biggrin:

You can't order online from the US if you are from the UK.
i'm sure one has opened in Westminster London? Could be wrong haven't been there myself!
I think the XL is quite small, my cousin brought some of the joggers in XL and they fit ok on the waist etc but were far too short and she's 13!
Reply 14
hi all, i love abercrombie and i shop there loads but sometimes their stuff is overpriced e.g a simple vest top.. i was looking on their website and found abercrombie kids- and the stuff they sell is almost identical to the regular site.. and the thought came to me- try some of their stuff as its the same and cheaper..
their largest size is XL for 15-16 year olds and i was wondering has anyone else tried it? would some of their stuff fit an average UK size 10 person?
thanks
Did you buy off the A&F Kids website in the end? I really want to, because the adult stuff is quite expensive but although they say they ship to the UK, they don't display the prices in GDP so how would I pay for it? Do the bank have an exchange rate or something? :/
I wouldn't go for trousers but I have some tops that are XL in kids. I'm a size 8/10 and definitely not flat-chested so I say go for it ^_^
Reply 16
lil_dreamer90
hi all, i love abercrombie and i shop there loads but sometimes their stuff is overpriced e.g a simple vest top.. i was looking on their website and found abercrombie kids- and the stuff they sell is almost identical to the regular site.. and the thought came to me- try some of their stuff as its the same and cheaper.. :p:

Im a size 8 and the XL hoodie was too big.
If you are tall it may be abit short though.

I'm lucky, cos i have family in the states, so as the prices are the same in dollars, i basically get the clothes half price :yep:
Reply 17
Hammers_Gal
i'm sure one has opened in Westminster London? Could be wrong haven't been there myself!

It's just off saville row in London, horrible shop the music is so loud I get a headache if I ever go in

Latest