The Student Room Group

What should I do?

Tomorrow my boyfriend who is 11 year older than me will be meeting his ex wife and twins with whom he has been separated for 4months but not legally. I aggressive on him meeting them for the sake of kids but now I feel the threat that he will be back with her....should I be worried about this ???
Original post by Anonymous #1
Tomorrow my boyfriend who is 11 year older than me will be meeting his ex wife and twins with whom he has been separated for 4months but not legally. I aggressive on him meeting them for the sake of kids but now I feel the threat that he will be back with her....should I be worried about this ???
It depends how he acts with you and his ex wife. Whats his ex wife like? Also why is he going, is it just to visit the kids?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
It depends how he acts with you and his ex wife. Whats his ex wife like? Also why is he going, is it just to visit the kids?
He said their love life was good but she was more into women rights and she would listen more to her family that broke them apart. Yes he is going to visit his kids..she Saud if he is in relation with anyone she will not allow him to visit the kids that's why he is kidding our relation from her.
Do you have a reason to not trust him (e.g. cheating in the past)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending