The Student Room Group

Relationship

Would a girl overlook creepy and rude stuff done by a very good-looking (model-looking) guy and not overlook those stuff for a average guy
Creepy stuff such as: saying weird stuff
Rude stuff:being mean to waitress or waiters
Reply 1
Creepy is just creepy
Probably in some cases, but not in the way you're thinking. Generally, if rudeness is a dealbreaker (which it is for most people), then she won't overlook it. As for your point about creepy/weird stuff, these things are not really the same but it depends on the context. It might even be the case that the uglier guy says something weird (and usually the things they say are weirder stereotypically) and it's believed whereas the good-looking guy knows social etiquette and won't say creepy **** randomly, and even if they do, it'll probably be taken as a joke.

Don't mistake good looks for charisma, even though good looking guys typically have more charisma because of their confidence.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
So if a very good looking guy said a creepy thing it is a joke while if a average person says it it is creepy
Original post by Xer
So if a very good looking guy said a creepy thing it is a joke while if a average person says it it is creepy

No. Read the whole reply instead of inferring whatever suits your view.
Reply 5
And like very attractive people get many glances in the street
Like a average guy gets barely any glances
Reply 6
It is all relative though. Attraction is very personal. Like a previous poster said, it will come down to confidence and Charisma. I once dated a guy that worked at Abercrombie and Fitch shirtless. At first glance, you would think OMG drop dead gorgeous, but in reality He was so dull, unfunny, and had serious self esteem issues and I ended things because it felt like he was chameleon-ing my personality. e.g. If I liked a sport, he liked it. If I liked a band, he started liking it, I would say a political opinion and I heard him repeat it.

What I am saying is sometimes when people have been told all their lives how attractive and gorgeous they are, (sometimes) it stops them developing anything else.

Just Be kind to everyone and don't judge people on how they look.

Rudeness and creepy behaviour gives people the irk. It's like when the rumor went on about Spider man not showring, it made him 1000x less attractive or Chris Pratt's far right views. Tom Cruise, James franco
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
It is all relative though. Attraction is very personal. Like a previous poster said, it will come down to confidence and Charisma. I once dated a guy that worked at Abercrombie and Fitch shirtless. At first glance, you would think OMG drop dead gorgeous, but in reality He was so dull, unfunny, and had serious self esteem issues and I ended things because it felt like he was chameleon-ing my personality. e.g. If I liked a sport, he liked it. If I liked a band, he started liking it, I would say a political opinion and I heard him repeat it.

What I am saying is sometimes when people have been told all their lives how attractive and gorgeous they are, (sometimes) it stops them developing anything else.

Just Be kind to everyone and don't judge people on how they look.

Rudeness and creepy behaviour gives people the irk. It's like when the rumor went on about Spider man not showring, it made him 1000x less attractive or Chris Pratt's far right views. Tom Cruise, James franco

I am kind guy but really feel **** as like throughout my life never a girl told me i am georgous, handsome or hot only once cute
Like i dress nice, i am friendly person who i would say funny several times people told me i am funny but i feel girls just know i don't get attention based on my looks i am like above looks like 7/10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending