The Student Room Group

AS Level Edexcel English Literature

I was wondering what the questions were for streetcar/poetry...I'm taking the A-Level in a couple of weeks so I thought it might help to discount even one title :smile:. I've heard one title for streetcar is the relationship between blanche and Stella but what was the other one?
Thank you
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hi,
The poetry one was on Loss in Material or the use of a 1st person perspective in From the Journal of a Dissapointed Man - I did the second option and compared it to Please Hold. A lot of people from my college went with the first question, but for some reason I saw the second question and gathered that it may have been easier? As for Streetcar, it was a good question! I wrote about context behind Stanley and how he doesn't fit into Blanche's aristocratic viewpoints so their relationship dwindles. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest