The Student Room Group

Revise together - Edexcel AL EngLit: Lear, Earnest, Frankenstein, NLMG, Keats :)

Hi, I'm doing A-level English literature with Edexcel!
My books are King Lear, The Importance of Being Earnest, Frankenstein, Never Let Me Go, and Keats.
Let me know if you'd like to revise together, I don't mind if your exam board is different, so long as the books are the same. We can share resources, talk about the books, etc :smile:
Reply 1
i do lear! i’m happy to discuss it
Reply 2
Original post by 2004123a
(with edexcel too)
Reply 3
Original post by 2004123a

Nice! Am I alright to DM you?
Reply 4
Anybody else who wants to revise with me, feel free to directly DM btw!
Reply 5
Original post by lilybyee
Nice! Am I alright to DM you?
of course!
Reply 6
Original post by lilybyee
Hi, I'm doing A-level English literature with Edexcel!
My books are King Lear, The Importance of Being Earnest, Frankenstein, Never Let Me Go, and Keats.
Let me know if you'd like to revise together, I don't mind if your exam board is different, so long as the books are the same. We can share resources, talk about the books, etc :smile:

If you want to practice english literature and english language for A Level Edexcel, you can use this tool: https://www.tilf.io.

The way it works is simple: you add in the question, select the mark scheme and start typing your answer and it gives you feedback on what to improve and the grade based on the exam board you chose. Then you just keep improving the essay until you get the grade you want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending