The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've had guys coming up to me in chat rooms before telling me their wives are away and they want to take someone for a night in a hotel. Eurgh.
Reply 2
meh, some get through by stripping, prostitution or drugs trafficking.
Where the hell is a guy version of this?

I need money, Im skint at uni. Is there a suggamommies.com?
Reply 4
That fourth one is just plain weird! He's never even met her yet pays money into her account. Why not just donate to charity or something if he has money to burn

I am sure that the Sugar Daddies are happy with her. Hell, is there any chicks in here that need some help with the tuition bills? LOL

It's a form of prostitution.
Reply 7
Amazing.
Psh sounds like shes getting a good deal if she's not actually sleeping them. Might sign up and see if anyone wants to pay for my degree without ever meeting me....ha.
Well theres no guessing what she does to keep them happy :rolleyes:

Those men have got to have a screw loose though, why would you give money to someone know you know is using you? Its a bit different if you believe they genuinly feel something for you, but its apparent she doesnt.

Shes nothing more than a prostitute in my opinion, and thats nothing to be proud of.
Reply 10
I'd be happy with the £20 a week pocket money her mum gives her.
*signs up*
louisedotcom

Shes nothing more than a prostitute in my opinion, and thats nothing to be proud of.

Can a jobless college student (who happen to be funded by a husband or a wife) be considered a prostitute?
Reply 13
That's true - it isn't paying for her degree....
Unless she plans to sell it all on ebay when she is up to her ears in debt.
CartesianFart
Can a jobless college student (who happen to be funded by a husband or a wife) be considered a prostitute?

Thats a **** analogy.

Shes sleeping with them (or atleast one of them) for personal (material, and money) gain- thats prostitution. She doesnt love them and wouldnt be in contact with them if she wasnt getting their cash.

If you are being funded by a husband/wife, thats generally out of love for someone and because you want them to better themselves, not because you are looking to get in the knickers of someone half your age. You also stay with them when they arnt buying you £1000 worth of underwear, I bet she wouldnt stick around if she wasnt getting something out of it.
Reply 16
Ungreatful girl. What about her student loans/grants? As well as her £20 a week pocket money and £200 a month wage!
Reply 17
Yet, we have the hard way out of taking the effort of getting loans.
Sounds like a good idea. If she's willing to let the guys pay, and she's happy with taking it, who are we to get involved and criticise her?

If it was against either of their will, then there'd be a problem. Anything between two consenting people is allowable.
louisedotcom
Thats a **** analogy.

Shes sleeping with them (or atleast one of them) for personal (material, and money) gain- thats prostitution. She doesnt love them and wouldnt be in contact with them if she wasnt getting their cash.

If you are being funded by a husband/wife, thats generally out of love for someone and because you want them to better themselves, not because you are looking to get in the knickers of someone half your age. You also stay with them when they arnt buying you £1000 worth of underwear, I bet she wouldnt stick around if she wasnt getting something out of it.

So you are against women who are not strictly in a monogamous marriage?

Latest

Trending

Trending