The Student Room Group

How much money do I need in order to be attractive?

Hi, how much money do girls think that I need in order for girls consider me attractive? I have seen plenty of threads asking 'what is the minimum height' and most girls' answers seemed to be at least 6 foot, but what about money?

Is £25,000 a year ok? Or should I be earning well over £30,000 per year? What is your lower and upper boundary? Do you mind if a guy earns £18,000 or is that too low? Do girls find any professions sexy? For example, would girls date a mechanical engineer instead of a garbage man? I am so curious.

Scroll to see replies

If I were you I would never date someone who cared about how much money I made. It's your money either way, unless you plan to spend it all on them? I think that's for sugar daddies.
This of course entirely depends on a man's height. A 5'7 man would need to earn at least £125,000 a year to be considered dateable. Meanwhile a man over 6'2 can get most women moist by simply claiming Universal Credit.
Different girls have very different ambitions, attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.
Just as guys do.

Most girls don't have dating dealbreakers that revolve around only dating guys with a specific career or annual income.
As long as the guy's personality and background includes ambitions, some hobbies, a reasonably stable employment history, is paying his own rent/mortgage/inherited or owns a property and is compatible with her dealbreakers & lifestyle preferences.
Good luck!
Shrek had a swamp. An entire swamp. With the value of lumber and ecotourism, he's probably well worth tha- *looks at per week* Alright maybe not.
Original post by Crazed cat lady
This of course entirely depends on a man's height. A 5'7 man would need to earn at least £125,000 a year to be considered dateable. Meanwhile a man over 6'2 can get most women moist by simply claiming Universal Credit.

Lol! I mean it's true. I've been on benefits and things you don't even wanna know about yet I have no trouble bagging gash ygm 💪
Nope that's cheap. :tongue:
£500k a day net with a minimum of 6 days a week. :cool:
every extra £10 000 corresponds to another inch in height. so if you are 5'2" and earn £100 000 you will have the same pulling power as a 6' dude.
:adore:

The average universal credit payment is around 400 pounds a month, if we times that by 12 we get a 4800 annual income.
Although we only have a small amount of information let us fit all the data and get a linear visual:

We can conclude that if you are 5 foot 11 you have to make 50k a year to get the p**** moister, I believe this fits real world empirical observations.

It also suggests that at 6 foot 3, women will give you money to be with you with the assumption you could have made 0 or negative a year.
(edited 2 years ago)
Attractiveness is based around on

How you Look
How you smell
The sound of your voice

Ok that's fair. Can I ask why is it the man's height that's more important? I don't see how being taller adds to any profits or makes someone more attractive. Why is a taller man considered more attractive?
Original post by Anonymous
Ok that's fair. Can I ask why is it the man's height that's more important? I don't see how being taller adds to any profits or makes someone more attractive. Why is a taller man considered more attractive?

I personally think guys care about height just as much as girls, they flirt with girls through comparison of height, and therefore girls think they have to be considered small in comparison to the guy to be considered attractive.
Reply 13
Minimum £100k pa to hit on the wealth attractiveness radar. Glamorous, reasonably ethical, job helps too
Reply 14
In before anyone else says it's not the money, it's all about 36 A*s at GCSE and A-level, being an Oxbridge graduate and having 12 gems on TSR...
To be honest, I really can't stand blue collar poorly paid men, sorry. I come from a working class town in the north and I grew up around people like this. It is not a world you want to live in. Some people are the nicest people you could meet, but overall it is grim and depressing. I have a degree now, I am the first person in my family to go to university. So a guy I am serious about would have to be earning a bare minimum of 40 or 50 K tbh, otherwise I'm not at all interested even if he looks like Ethan Hawke, sorry.
I personally think guys care about height just as much as girls, they flirt with girls through comparison of height, and therefore girls think they have to be considered small in comparison to the guy to be considered attractive.

No, because guys usually don't state their height requirements anywhere because they don't care. Girls always have a height dealbreaker. If you look at Tinder for example, you will see nearly every girl asking for a 6 foot guy. I just don't know what they are so strict on these requirements, because it's not like being taller brings you any profits.

To be honest, I really can't stand blue collar poorly paid men, sorry. I come from a working class town in the north and I grew up around people like this. It is not a world you want to live in. Some people are the nicest people you could meet, but overall it is grim and depressing. I have a degree now, I am the first person in my family to go to university. So a guy I am serious about would have to be earning a bare minimum of 40 or 50 K tbh, otherwise I'm not at all interested even if he looks like Ethan Hawke, sorry.

Okay, so from my understanding, you are attracted to a rich guy because he's less likely to be grim and depressing. Or is the reason you want a rich guy is because he would be able to provide everything for you? Are there any job requirements for girls. Like, you mentioned that you hate manual workers. Do you prefer dating doctors and engineers then? What about the car, do you like when a guy drives a Lamborghini instead of a Vauxhall Corsa?
Hi, how much money do girls think that I need in order for girls consider me attractive? I have seen plenty of threads asking 'what is the minimum height' and most girls' answers seemed to be at least 6 foot, but what about money?

Is £25,000 a year ok? Or should I be earning well over £30,000 per year? What is your lower and upper boundary? Do you mind if a guy earns £18,000 or is that too low? Do girls find any professions sexy? For example, would girls date a mechanical engineer instead of a garbage man? I am so curious.

Nothing and get yourself gold-digged and have your bank account rinsed by a girl LMAOOO no way!!!! The only thing you need is morals and values, education and personality.
It's not about how much money you made. It's about how much you deserve her or she deserves you.
Original post by Anonymous #4

I'm guy an with Inflation. I own my home. I believe, you have to make $60000 to $70000 to live comfortably. Once you get you get loan paid off that super nice. Then when man make $80,000 to $90000. 30s he bring a lot assets to the table to love a comfortable life. Then you add in woman salary and you guy are grave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending