The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
MediterraneanX
Has anyone noticed how bad the clothes she "bought" are?

Yeah I noticed that :rofl: she should buy some ****ing class.
Reply 41
She said: "I like the nicer things in life but I wouldn't sell my body to pay for them."

But Louisa has slept with sugar daddy No2, a 40-something stockbroker called Stuart

Enough said.
Reply 42
EarlHickey
Its wrong and taking advantage of the men, if it was a male taking cash from loads of females would you say its right?

how is it worng?!!! Is she forcing them to buy things for her, those men have a lot of disposable cash and wish to spend it on her, i don't see anything wrong with that unless she is sleeping with them in return for expensive things, but according to that article she isn't..well except one the others just wish to larvish her with expensive things........
Lol, it's funny how I got warned yesterday for linking to sugardaddie in the thread started by a girl on here who was streetwalking to get some money yet this is now acceptable because of an NOTW article.

Also, the girl is lying through her teeth. Guys are not paying her thousands to be her friend, she is having sex with them.
jus-mi
how is it worng?!!! Is she forcing them to buy things for her, those men have a lot of disposable cash and wish to spend it on her, i don't see anything wrong with that unless she is sleeping with them in return for expensive things, but according to that article she isn't..well except one the others just wish to larvish her with expensive things........

Just because shes not forcing them doesnt mean it isnt wrong, its taking advantage, these men could be lonely, have problems with their current parter etc.
ha ha ha this made me laugh

Now it's helping her get through her phwoar, sorry, law degree

The News Of The World...As intelligent and witty as ever :wink:
EarlHickey
Its wrong and taking advantage of the men, if it was a male taking cash from loads of females would you say its right?

I hardly think that's a defensible standpoint when it is the men themselves who are actively soliciting such attentions through the website previously mentioned.
Reply 47
Why did she go public with this. What a bimbo.
bishman
Where the hell is a guy version of this?

I need money, Im skint at uni. Is there a suggamommies.com?

Seconded. It looks like I will be in the region of £21k in debt by the time I finish university. One normal 3 year degree followed by another 4 year graduate entry course. :eek:
Schokis
I hardly think that's a defensible standpoint when it is the men themselves who are actively soliciting such attentions through the website previously mentioned.

I know from experience as I havent had a girlfriend in ages. Im VERY lonely at points I have considered lonely hearts ads but then id think of meeting the girl kinda creates a bad first impression if I meet anyone at all.

These guys could work exessive hours and not get much human contact so are lonely and dont have the time to find a partner

So if a confident girl gave me attention id spend what I had on her.

My ex was cheating on me with loads of guys and I let it happen as I was lonely, she was getting loads of grants from uni earning her £700 a month and her parents spoiled her driving her to class each day and back, free rent and food and I still was expected to lavish her with presents, which I did as it made me feel better treating someone and someone appreciating me because I bought them presents.

Didnt matter I was so penniless at time, that id go for 4 or 5 days without eating, or just steal flatmates bread or pasta just to live and shed munch take aways in front of me, spend £100 on dvds in 5 minutes and didnt care.
Reply 50
Fusion

i think she went public to gain popularity and make other girls jealous at the fact ppl are buying her expnsive things init
to be perfectly honest with you, i think she's having a whale of a time and good on her for going for what she wants and getting it. if everyone is consenting then theres no problem. why should we judge her for making her own decisions in life? if she wants to do it then thats upo to her and if they want to treat her then thats their perogative. sh'e only slept with one fo them so she cant really be a prostetute- and hey if she's happy then whats the dealio?
Fusion

To make even more £££££
Reply 53
I would love to see if she accepts textbooks
MediterraneanX
Has anyone noticed how bad the clothes she "bought" are?

It shows how little dignity and respect she has for her body if she's willing to flirt/have sex with old men for some crappy coats. She goes on about how she hated dealing with customers, I much rather have that than flirting/having sex with old men any day!
Reply 55
The fact that it's in the 'News of the World' says something, doesn't it!
Reply 56
There's no deceit involved - all parties are fully aware of the purpose of their "relations", whether she's sleeping with them or not. To be honest i'd rather do that than be say a P.I lawyer or something :P
WoWZa
In my opinion it can be a "tough" world, so if you can exploit £££ like that why not?

I much rather starve if I have to than prostitute myself. I couldn't afford the degree I'm dong now, did I sale my body? No! I took out a loan. Alternatively I could have worked for some years and saved up. The world is tough. People work hard for rewards. She even had a job already but she gave it up.
Reply 58
EarlHickey
Just because shes not forcing them doesnt mean it isnt wrong, its taking advantage, these men could be lonely, have problems with their current parter etc.

Aw, jeez.

They're grown men, it they want to be exceptionally sad and bribe some girl to hang around with them or sleep with them then that's their business. Anyway, the girl's just doing what many girls have done since the dawn of time.
Reply 59
bishman
Where the hell is a guy version of this?

I need money, Im skint at uni. Is there a suggamommies.com?

rent boy... :wink:
if all else fails i'll pay you to dance for me!

Latest

Trending

Trending