The Student Room Group

Are seated tickets worth it?

I'm planning to go see BTS at the O2 Arena. Standing is super expensive (around £160) whilst sitting ins £125.

My sister says its better to get a seated ticket. Is it really worthit?

I Still want to get a good view of BTS otherwise what's the point, like I could just watch them on TV instead.

Thinking of block 106 or 107 or standing.

Which one is best?
?

Standing is more expensive and you are asking if the cheaper one is worth it?
Reply 2
Original post by Bill Nye
?

Standing is more expensive and you are asking if the cheaper one is worth it?

There's only a £35 difference, that's why I'm asking. Getting a seated ticket means no waiting in line, reserved spot etc

Standing means more dancing/jumping room, seeing BTS up close etc

Never been to a concert, that's why I'm asking. Jeez.
Original post by Agent007
There's only a £35 difference, that's why I'm asking. Getting a seated ticket means no waiting in line, reserved spot etc

Standing means more dancing/jumping room, seeing BTS up close etc

Never been to a concert, that's why I'm asking. Jeez.

Just was a bit confused. Generally you would ask if the more expensive one was worth it. Get what you're saying now tho
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Do you suppose I could still get a good view of BTS?
I was having the same dilemma, I've been an army for 4 years now and i really want to get tickets but i can't afford really expensive ones >_<. All my friends or going to get standing so they have a better view, so I would go for that if you can afford it! Good luck getting the ticket :smile:
I dont like BTS but i have been to a lot of gigs and standing is way better. In the seats you can barely see whats going on, especially in large arenas and you just dont get the same sort of atmosphere. Standing is better because you can see the band better and also theres moshpits(although i doubt thered be moshpits at BTS lmao). Seatings probably better if youre short though haha
Original post by Agent007
I'm planning to go see BTS at the O2 Arena. Standing is super expensive (around £160) whilst sitting ins £125.

My sister says its better to get a seated ticket. Is it really worthit?

I Still want to get a good view of BTS otherwise what's the point, like I could just watch them on TV instead.

Thinking of block 106 or 107 or standing.

Which one is best?

I mean it is my understanding that they don't tour over here often and I doubt you go over there to see them so although I usually go for cheaper seats - you are spending a lot anyway, might as well make sure it is worth it? Nor is it 'sit down' kind of music like an orchestra or something so if you feel you wouldn't enjoy it more sitting go standing, you don't want to be sitting there wishing you were standing as you wouldn't be saving money you:d be wastint £125 ;p

Quick Reply

Latest