The Student Room Group

I cant bring bag in my flight?!

Booked a ticket from Ryanair and now my ticket says no free baggage.

I thought they did do free baggage. I mean the small bags not 10kg. can someone help me with this
Reply 1
pretty sure they do free hand luggage to take in the cabin if that's what u mean. it has to be small enough to fit under the seat in front of you.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I thought they did do free baggage. I mean the small bags not 10kg. can someone help me with this

Look at the Ryanair website.

If you need to take a small case into the cabin, you're going to have to pay for it. Even EasyJet do this now.
You'll need to go online to add this to your booking before you check in/fly as it costs much, much more if you wait until you get to the airport.
Reply 4
Original post by SomeonesDad
If you need to take a small case into the cabin, you're going to have to pay for it. Even EasyJet do this now.
You'll need to go online to add this to your booking before you check in/fly as it costs much, much more if you wait until you get to the airport.

hi, tysm for replying

It only shows me the option to do 10kg but i don't need that. I only need a small bag or else where am I supposed to put my clothes. I don't know who to contact about this
Reply 5
Look at the Ryanair website for the dimensions. I’m pretty sure they still allow one free small bag that fits under the seat in front. But be warned if it won’t go in the measuring device, which has been reduced from what it used to be, you’ll be charged an exorbitant surcharge to be able to take it on board
Reply 6

https://help.ryanair.com/hc/en-gb/articles/12888036565521-Ryanair-s-Bag-Policy
Hi, I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Have a great day!
A backback can be kept in the cabine of an airplane, as long as it does not break the limit for weight. Bagd aren't allowed because of higher risk for safety as a rule.
Booked a ticket from Ryanair

So... 3 weeks on. Did you take your flight? How did it go? What did you manage to take on board?

Quick Reply

Latest