The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Botticello
wow really? I thought you were 18, sorry! Dont know why

I did to begin with but then I Dinkyferret's profile and posts :biggrin: Theres some people thats alot older than that too. Your obviously young (er) at heart Dinkyferret!!
Reply 61
from people i know at uni catered is so much more sociable and a really good way of getting to know looaaads of people not just the select few ud be in a kitchen with.
Reply 62
Emmy08
from people i know at uni catered is so much more sociable and a really good way of getting to know looaaads of people not just the select few ud be in a kitchen with.

Oh good, well catered is what I'm going for. I'll another 4 years to experience self-catered anyway :biggrin: My cousin is self-catered but she says if she had the option do have catered she would-although her boyfriend does most of her cooking :biggrin:
Is anyone going to the biovet day on wednesday? Have you got an itinerary cause I havent!
Reply 64
Are there many Liverpool biovets out there? I'll go with you Botticello...any excuse to go to Liverpool again :biggrin:
Hide in the back of my car :ninja: I've seen paddys wigwam but I didnt know they called it that! :biggrin:
Reply 66
Emmy have you chose between RVC and Liverpool yet? think im gonna go with Liverpool over bristol.
Reply 67
no cos i have basically chosen liverpool except im just not sure cos the grades needed are higher so it means taking 2 extra exams in june i didint think i would have to. so thats a big thing. and i would just put rvc as insurance but then im worried i wont get accommodation cos they dont gurantee it for all 1st yrs !
but i think you've made the right choose choosing liv over bristol !!

oh by the way anyone wondering what the rvc camden campus is like, went to camden today and its really nice, like set back from the main street and actually in quite a quiet bit and the building is huuuuuuge
Reply 68
Botticello
Hide in the back of my car :ninja: I've seen paddys wigwam but I didnt know they called it that! :biggrin:

My teacher told em they call it that :biggrin: Botticello-why have you got a warning??? Mean mods... :biggrin:
Reply 69
Has anyone chosen accomodation yet - anyone thinking of self catered?
Reply 70
yeah i have chosen self catered? is anyone doing ensuite or do you reckon the extra tenner or whatever it is a week isnt worth it? cause the ratios are quite high.
DRUBERT
Has anyone chosen accomodation yet - anyone thinking of self catered?

Ive applied all self catered, D&R,R&G and one on the uni campus
Reply 72
i went for self catered d and r , catered d and r both ensuite then r and g catered
Reply 73
ive applied all self catered. D and R, D and R ensuite, R and G.

their arnt many spaces in self catered though so apparently lots of people who apply for self catered end up in catered.
Im not sure about catering but I want to go to D&R. I got warned for spamming.
Reply 75
Well I was going to apply for the Carnatic halls, catered but now I'm not so sure :s-smilie: Maybe I will go for D&R. Why's everyone so keen on self-catered? Is it just money saving/able to pick and choose your own food? Is anyone going Catered? :biggrin:
Biovet is now my firm yay! And marine bio is insurance
Reply 77

I've applied to Carnatic, Mcnair, Rankin and then D&R catered randomly but i might change them after the open day.
when is the accomm application deadline?
Reply 79
i havent even got an accommodation email yet should i be worried?

Latest

Trending

Trending