Liverpool Vets '08 Watch

Nicole89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Botticello)
wow really? I thought you were 18, sorry! Dont know why
I did to begin with but then I Dinkyferret's profile and posts Theres some people thats alot older than that too. Your obviously young (er) at heart Dinkyferret!!
Emmy08
Report 10 years ago
from people i know at uni catered is so much more sociable and a really good way of getting to know looaaads of people not just the select few ud be in a kitchen with.
Nicole89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Emmy08)
from people i know at uni catered is so much more sociable and a really good way of getting to know looaaads of people not just the select few ud be in a kitchen with.
Oh good, well catered is what I'm going for. I'll another 4 years to experience self-catered anyway My cousin is self-catered but she says if she had the option do have catered she would-although her boyfriend does most of her cooking
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is anyone going to the biovet day on wednesday? Have you got an itinerary cause I havent!
Nicole89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Are there many Liverpool biovets out there? I'll go with you Botticello...any excuse to go to Liverpool again
Botticello
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hide in the back of my car :ninja: I've seen paddys wigwam but I didnt know they called it that!
Spilo
Report 10 years ago
Emmy have you chose between RVC and Liverpool yet? think im gonna go with Liverpool over bristol.
Emmy08
Report 10 years ago
no cos i have basically chosen liverpool except im just not sure cos the grades needed are higher so it means taking 2 extra exams in june i didint think i would have to. so thats a big thing. and i would just put rvc as insurance but then im worried i wont get accommodation cos they dont gurantee it for all 1st yrs !
but i think you've made the right choose choosing liv over bristol !!

oh by the way anyone wondering what the rvc camden campus is like, went to camden today and its really nice, like set back from the main street and actually in quite a quiet bit and the building is huuuuuuge
Nicole89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Botticello)
Hide in the back of my car :ninja: I've seen paddys wigwam but I didnt know they called it that!
My teacher told em they call it that Botticello-why have you got a warning??? Mean mods...
DRUBERT
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Has anyone chosen accomodation yet - anyone thinking of self catered?
J_E_N_N_Y
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah i have chosen self catered? is anyone doing ensuite or do you reckon the extra tenner or whatever it is a week isnt worth it? cause the ratios are quite high.
reapplyin ruby
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DRUBERT)
Has anyone chosen accomodation yet - anyone thinking of self catered?
Ive applied all self catered, D&R,R&G and one on the uni campus
Spilo
Report 10 years ago
i went for self catered d and r , catered d and r both ensuite then r and g catered
J_E_N_N_Y
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ive applied all self catered. D and R, D and R ensuite, R and G.

their arnt many spaces in self catered though so apparently lots of people who apply for self catered end up in catered.
Botticello
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im not sure about catering but I want to go to D&R. I got warned for spamming.
Nicole89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I was going to apply for the Carnatic halls, catered but now I'm not so sure Maybe I will go for D&R. Why's everyone so keen on self-catered? Is it just money saving/able to pick and choose your own food? Is anyone going Catered?
Botticello
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Biovet is now my firm yay! And marine bio is insurance
lukasy_
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I've applied to Carnatic, Mcnair, Rankin and then D&R catered randomly but i might change them after the open day.
Botticello
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
when is the accomm application deadline?
Emmy08
Report 10 years ago
i havent even got an accommodation email yet should i be worried?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise