Exam question predictions?
    Predictions:
    - Nature of God
    - Religious Language
    - Plato
    - Aristotle
    - Problem of Evil
    - Cosmological or Telelogical Argument

These are possibilities I have decided to scrape Religious Language, even though it is likely to come up. If you memorise these sections there is a good chance some of these will come up.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zero Hour;78058844]Predictions:
    - Nature of God
    - Religious Language
    - Plato
    - Aristotle
    - Problem of Evil

These are possibilities I have decided to scrape Religious Language, even though it is likely to come up. If you memorise these sections there is a good chance some of these will come up.[/QUOTE

What a legend you are. Religious Language is a nightmare 😬 praying for low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zero Hour)
    Predictions:
    - Nature of God
    - Religious Language
    - Plato
    - Aristotle
    - Problem of Evil

These are possibilities I have decided to scrape Religious Language, even though it is likely to come up. If you memorise these sections there is a good chance some of these will come up.
    Is this for OCR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R23121)
    Is this for OCR?
    Yea

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hannahdodd99;78058892]
    Predictions:
    - Nature of God
    - Religious Language
    - Plato
    - Aristotle
    - Problem of Evil

These are possibilities I have decided to scrape Religious Language, even though it is likely to come up. If you memorise these sections there is a good chance some of these will come up.[/QUOTE

What a legend you are. Religious Language is a nightmare 😬 praying for low grade boundaries
    I know what you mean. I'll hopefully be doing predictions for Ethics and Christian Thought as well. Ethics is hard to predict though due to the Specimen Paper, at the moment I believe that Natural Law, Kanitan Ethics and Sexual Ethics are all possibilities.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zero Hour;78059098]
    (Original post by hannahdodd99)
    I know what you mean. I'll hopefully be doing predictions for Ethics and Christian Thought as well. Ethics is hard to predict though due to the Specimen Paper, at the moment I believe that Natural Law, Kanitan Ethics and Sexual Ethics are all possibilities.
    Ah, for me those wouldn't be too bad to be honest, thanks for your suggestions and good luck tomorrow! 😊

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hannahdodd99;78059974]

Ah, for me those wouldn't be too bad to be honest, thanks for your suggestions and good luck tomorrow! 😊
    How did it go, I managed to get 2/4 correct, I didn't have a clue what to write for religious experience though.

ReputationRep:
    OMG that exam was intense!!!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zero Hour;78084544]
    (Original post by hannahdodd99)

How did it go, I managed to get 2/4 correct, I didn't have a clue what to write for religious experience though.
    Went okay thanks 😬 I think... Haha i chose the teleological argument one, religious experience and I can't even remember the other one! Think it was Boethius? The questions were worded so sneakily though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdowdell)
    OMG that exam was intense!!!
    Right??! When I first read the questions I had no idea what some of them were on about I had to sit and pick them apart for a bit, luckily I didn't panicked too much but it was intense

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 12, 2018

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.