Exam question predictions?

Predictions:
- Nature of God
- Religious Language
- Plato
- Aristotle
- Problem of Evil
- Cosmological or Telelogical Argument

These are possibilities I have decided to scrape Religious Language, even though it is likely to come up. If you memorise these sections there is a good chance some of these will come up.
[QUOTE="Hour;78058844" Zero="Zero"]Predictions:
- Nature of God
- Religious Language
- Plato
- Aristotle
- Problem of Evil

These are possibilities I have decided to scrape Religious Language, even though it is likely to come up. If you memorise these sections there is a good chance some of these will come up.[/QUOTE

What a legend you are. Religious Language is a nightmare 😬 praying for low grade boundaries
Reply 4
Original post by Zero Hour
Predictions:
- Nature of God
- Religious Language
- Plato
- Aristotle
- Problem of Evil

These are possibilities I have decided to scrape Religious Language, even though it is likely to come up. If you memorise these sections there is a good chance some of these will come up.

Is this for OCR?
Original post by R23121
Is this for OCR?

Yea
[QUOTE="hannahdodd99;78058892"]
Predictions:
- Nature of God
- Religious Language
- Plato
- Aristotle
- Problem of Evil

These are possibilities I have decided to scrape Religious Language, even though it is likely to come up. If you memorise these sections there is a good chance some of these will come up.[/QUOTE

What a legend you are. Religious Language is a nightmare 😬 praying for low grade boundaries

I know what you mean. I'll hopefully be doing predictions for Ethics and Christian Thought as well. Ethics is hard to predict though due to the Specimen Paper, at the moment I believe that Natural Law, Kanitan Ethics and Sexual Ethics are all possibilities.
[QUOTE="Hour;78059098" Zero="Zero"]
Original post by hannahdodd99

I know what you mean. I'll hopefully be doing predictions for Ethics and Christian Thought as well. Ethics is hard to predict though due to the Specimen Paper, at the moment I believe that Natural Law, Kanitan Ethics and Sexual Ethics are all possibilities.

Ah, for me those wouldn't be too bad to be honest, thanks for your suggestions and good luck tomorrow! 😊
[QUOTE="hannahdodd99;78059974"]

Ah, for me those wouldn't be too bad to be honest, thanks for your suggestions and good luck tomorrow! 😊

How did it go, I managed to get 2/4 correct, I didn't have a clue what to write for religious experience though.
Reply 9
OMG that exam was intense!!!
[QUOTE="Hour;78084544" Zero="Zero"]
Original post by hannahdodd99

How did it go, I managed to get 2/4 correct, I didn't have a clue what to write for religious experience though.

Went okay thanks 😬 I think... Haha i chose the teleological argument one, religious experience and I can't even remember the other one! Think it was Boethius? The questions were worded so sneakily though...
Original post by mdowdell
OMG that exam was intense!!!

Right??! When I first read the questions I had no idea what some of them were on about I had to sit and pick them apart for a bit, luckily I didn't panicked too much but it was intense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending