The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Business 06th June 2018 [Exam Discussion]

Hi guys, I've just noticed that there are no discussions for any of you guys doing Business tomorrow, so thought I would give you an area to ask any questions you have or share any last minute tips.

How are you guys feeling? Ready for the exam? What do you think will come up?
Is it in the afternoon?
Reply 2
how did everyone find it today?
what was the previous grade boundaries like?
Overall, I feel the paper went pretty well. One question that took a lot of thinking was the final 10 mark question about the advantages of Tesco branding their products with names of made up British sounding farms. I achieved an A* in my coursework and an A* in my paper 3 mock and a B in my paper 1 mock. how did everyone else find the exam?
Original post by Joeevans123
Overall, I feel the paper went pretty well. One question that took a lot of thinking was the final 10 mark question about the advantages of Tesco branding their products with names of made up British sounding farms. I achieved an A* in my coursework and an A* in my paper 3 mock and a B in my paper 1 mock. how did everyone else find the exam?

Do you remember what you put as your answer for working out the margin of safety and all my friends got something different they varied from 10 to 40,000,000
Original post by Trin.tayl
Do you remember what you put as your answer for working out the margin of safety and all my friends got something different they varied from 10 to 40,000,000

I got 1500 becasue 4000-2500 gives you 1500.
That was the answer that msot got in my year too
do you guys remeber any of the questions in the test because i got a test for paper 1gcse edexcel and havent done much work for it??????
Reply 8
Original post by plzhelpme123456
do you guys remeber any of the questions in the test because i got a test for paper 1gcse edexcel and havent done much work for it??????

Do some revision mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending