The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Where does one apply for accomodation?

I'm a potential new EU student who chose the University of Stirling as an insurance choice about a month ago. I've wanted to make an application for accomodation, being told that I can do so via the university portal between April and 30 June 2018 (according to the allocations policy 2018/19). However there is no visible option for me to apply for accomodation on the portal. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if there aren't any places left? Because I really would like to apply before the deadline of 30 June.
Original post by marinian
I'm a potential new EU student who chose the University of Stirling as an insurance choice about a month ago. I've wanted to make an application for accomodation, being told that I can do so via the university portal between April and 30 June 2018 (according to the allocations policy 2018/19). However there is no visible option for me to apply for accomodation on the portal. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if there aren't any places left? Because I really would like to apply before the deadline of 30 June.

Try here:

https://www.stir.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2

Afraid that doesn't help, it just tells me to apply via the student portal, which is precisely my problem because I can't see any option to do so on the portal. There is an application link, but clicking it just opens the same page of the portal in a new tab. Doesn't lead me anywhere.

I've just sent the university a message about it, hopefully I get a result so that I can apply before 30 June.
(edited 5 years ago)
I'm afraid you can't apply for accommodation yet with an insurance choice. Same boat here
Reply 4
Original post by WhiteBlueBell
I'm afraid you can't apply for accommodation yet with an insurance choice. Same boat here

Yeah, they've just told me that now. This at least answers the question as to why I couldn't.
So when are we able to apply for accomodation as a insurance choice holders? After we've recieved our exam results I expect, right?

Quick Reply

Latest