The Student Room Group

AQA Biology Triple Higher Unofficial Mark scheme

Some of these I do not know in order, I will highlight these questions with a star, so please help me correct it and edit. Some also may be wrong (hence it is unofficial).

1.a) Bright light, sharp object
b.) Iris
c.) Pupil constricts, iris dilates
d.) reflex arc in depth; stimulus, receptor, sensory neurone...

2.a) Graph on water intake
b.) 120 water lost to faeces
c.) Water can be lost through respiration, poo, etc.
d.) Draw the pyramid
e.) 99% efficiency of matter

*Advantage of asexual (Quicker, energy efficient and not needing a mate) and sexual reproduction (Produces variation and offspring less likely to get genetic disorders and disease)

* Create a test to prove hypothesis: Transects, measure light intensity...

* Use more water when breathing, water vapour leaves when you exhale, this happens more throughout the race.

* Use more water when sweating, keep temperature optimum, homeostasis

* Auxins in apparatus A and B, rotating is a control variable because the plant's roots will be the same length. Water is kept on the damp paper to stop roots being attracted to water. roots and shoots go to gravity and to the light. Ethene, Gibberellins and auxins.

* Carbon dioxide and air temperature question. Evaluate graph. Does it increase, decrease, stay constant. Why does carbon heat atmosphere. What's the effect of global warming have on organisms.

* Eutrophication: Oxygen levels, the decay of dead matter, no oxygen for fish, bacteria respire.

* 3.3x10^5 for the number of dandelions.

* Draw punnet square: 50/50 chance of DD and Dd. Use IVF to make multiple babies from the embryo. Selective breeding: Choose best mates, breed throughout time.

* Classification question. Phylum, genus... (look it up idk the answer).
Lemur catta. Africa to Madagascar due to the current of water? Environmental barriers cause new species. Adapt, survive, overcome.

Any others? let me know! I'll add them. If I get any wrong let me know. (BTW, saliva for the reflex action is wrong)
GG
Reply 2
Original post by tactical-SMG-PEN
GG

gg ez :smile:
Reply 3
Does anyone remember the questions
Need help

Quick Reply

Latest