The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

likelihood of getting accepted if i don't get my offer grades.

I have got an offer to study economics if i get AAB with an A in Math's specified at uni of manchester. However, after my 2 recent exams (D1 and C3) i know i'm not getting an A. Do you think there's still a chance they will let me in if i get a B/C in maths??? I know it sounds stupid because they state they want an A, I just want to know if there's a chance i might be accepted, these exams have ruined my mental health and i dont have the energy to stress anymore, Im too drained. Thanks.
Original post by stu123e
I have got an offer to study economics if i get AAB with an A in Math's specified at uni of manchester. However, after my 2 recent exams (D1 and C3) i know i'm not getting an A. Do you think there's still a chance they will let me in if i get a B/C in maths??? I know it sounds stupid because they state they want an A, I just want to know if there's a chance i might be accepted, these exams have ruined my mental health and i dont have the energy to stress anymore, Im too drained. Thanks.

Yes. It depends how many make the offer and accept, then they know how many spare places they have. More competitive then fewer spare places. They then consider all the near misses with each other. Closer you are the better.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending