The Student Room Group

How to make putting scaffolding back in ear less painful?

When I'm home from uni I work at a fast food restaurant and I have to take all my piercings out. This is fine for most of them apart from my scaffolding piercing which heals up VERY quickly (I'm often on 8-10 hour shifts), which is always almost impossible to put back in and takes like 2 hours of agonising pain and tears to get back in every time because it's not properly healed yet and I shouldn't really be taking it out. Does anyone know of any numbing creams or anything like that that would make this easier? I can't use clear retainers because you have to take piercings out in case they fall into food, not just for the uniform - believe me I've tried using clear ones and got *******ed for it.

Thanks!
Original post by dillymyra
When I'm home from uni I work at a fast food restaurant and I have to take all my piercings out. This is fine for most of them apart from my scaffolding piercing which heals up VERY quickly (I'm often on 8-10 hour shifts), which is always almost impossible to put back in and takes like 2 hours of agonising pain and tears to get back in every time because it's not properly healed yet and I shouldn't really be taking it out. Does anyone know of any numbing creams or anything like that that would make this easier? I can't use clear retainers because you have to take piercings out in case they fall into food, not just for the uniform - believe me I've tried using clear ones and got *******ed for it.

Thanks!

Guess you need better support poles!
Leave it to the builders they know what they are doing.
Original post by dillymyra

Thanks!

Are yu studying construction?

Quick Reply

Latest