The Student Room Group

England v Colombia

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
It was interesting seeing all those chump ads on ITV for online gambling offers about England scoring in the first 20 minutes. I wonder how many people fell for those.

gambling is a mug's game

smh

tsrbetting.png
Original post by the bear
gambling is a mug's game

smh

tsrbetting.png

:toofunny:

Bit miffed about my hair in that shot. FoS does not usually have bad hair days. :nah:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
:toofunny:

Bit miffed about my hair in that shot. FoS does not usually have bad hair days. :nah:

http://www.fashionavecpassion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/226556.jpg
That Pickford penalty save tho... (and the save just before the goal.) Keep watching it almost on repeat.

Feel so conflicted the beautiful Mackem *******.
Original post by scriggy
That Pickford penalty save tho... (and the save just before the goal.) Keep watching it almost on repeat.

Feel so conflicted the beautiful Mackem *******.
The penalty save was really impressive. Such a big hand to stop that dead.
Original post by rockrunride
It's my birthday today, got a banging hangover, stuck 30 notes on Colombia last night AET at evens, best 30 quid I've ever wasted.

It's coming home.

Happy birthday mate, enjoy your day :cool:

Also great sig 🦁🦁🦁
Original post by Wilfred Little
Happy birthday mate, enjoy your day :cool:

Also great sig 🦁🦁🦁

Cheers mate. At work but saw it in in style.
Betting on your team to lose is always a good idea. If they win, you're not going to care. If they lose, at least you have a consolation prize.
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Congrats! My Cat gave birth to 4 kittens last month :love: Guess the Kittens came to earth to support England for the Quarter Finals :lol:
Why not name them according to our team players?

That’s right :laugh:, I was so so anxious throughout and especially during the penalties! The first World Cup I was old enough to properly remember was 1998 so that’s basically 5 consecutive depressing tournaments (not the mention the euro tournament which is basically another 5 heartbreaks). So I kinda admitted defeat but when Pickford saved that penalty I thought ... just maybe this can happen !

And that’s the story of how my litter : David Beckham , Wayne Rooney , Emilie Heskey (the runt, of course), Michael Owen, Ian Wright , John Terry and David Seaman came into this world ! :baby:
Original post by Supernova36
That’s right :laugh:, I was so so anxious throughout and especially during the penalties! The first World Cup I was old enough to properly remember was 1998 so that’s basically 5 consecutive depressing tournaments (not the mention the euro tournament which is basically another 5 heartbreaks). So I kinda admitted defeat but when Pickford saved that penalty I thought ... just maybe this can happen !

And that’s the story of how my litter : David Beckham , Wayne Rooney , Emilie Heskey (the runt, of course), Michael Owen, Ian Wright , John Terry and David Seaman came into this world ! :baby:

The moments before penalty were the most intense part of the game. I don't know why those strange feelings that we get during these moments is not so comfortable and very tensed lol. Props to our boys for doing well this time, a well deserved victory for our country :love:
I am so excited to hear more about your kittens, how are they doing? Lol, good choices of names :lol: That's so cute!

Quick Reply

Latest