The Student Room Group

Results day GCSE

I applied for two sixthforms and one college and am holding conditional offers for all of them, on results day what do I do? How do I tell them I cannot accept the offers for the 2 I don't want to go to. I have an enrolment interview for one of them at the end of august should I tell them then?
Im pretty sure you just enroll at whatever college you're going to and the other colleges will just know since you didn't enrol. Idk myself though but don't worry about it as there'll be teachers and stuff there on results day so you will be able to ask them what to do.
Original post by smokymalik
I applied for two sixthforms and one college and am holding conditional offers for all of them, on results day what do I do? How do I tell them I cannot accept the offers for the 2 I don't want to go to. I have an enrolment interview for one of them at the end of august should I tell them then?

Hi there,

Hoping I can help you here.

Once you have your GCSE results and you have made your decision, it's important to let the colleges/sixth forms know that you don't want to go to there and that you are rejecting your place, you can do this over the phone by giving their admissions team a call. What this will do is give other students who are looking for college or sixth form places the opportunity to apply.

Good luck on results day!

Sophie.

Quick Reply

Latest