The Student Room Group

What does this mean?

So this girl knows I like her because someone messaged her saying so. I was in the playground and her friends called my name, I turned around and said yeah what” and they just smiled at me so I turned back. Any ideas?

I notice the girl I like plays with her hair when I’m close and stares and stuff if that means anything but we have left school now and the other day she ignored a message I sent her?
She likes you 🙄
Just ask her out or something...
Original post by Mattxwalker
So this girl knows I like her because someone messaged her saying so. I was in the playground and her friends called my name, I turned around and said yeah what” and they just smiled at me so I turned back. Any ideas?

I notice the girl I like plays with her hair when I’m close and stares and stuff if that means anything but we have left school now and the other day she ignored a message I sent her?

What do you want to do to the girl you like? As in intimacy...
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
What do you want to do to the girl you like?h As in intimacy...

Um I dunno, does it matter? Kiss her I guess
Original post by Mattxwalker
Um I dunno, does it matter? Kiss her I guess

I was trying to troll... wrong thread. Have a nice day. BTW, to answer your question,I think she does reciprocate feelings for you. 'Yeah what' is a common phrase girls use- I've used it before when I sometimes respond to this guy I had a crush on...
Reply 5
She likes you 🙄
Just ask her out or something...

Yeah her friend told me she likes me then after I messaged her her other friend told me she isn’t interested but it makes no sense to me really. She seemed interested you know?
Reply 6
I was trying to troll... wrong thread. Have a nice day. BTW, to answer your question,I think she does reciprocate feelings for you. 'Yeah what' is a common phrase girls use- I've used it before when I sometimes respond to this guy I had a crush on...

Nah I said “yeah what” to her friends when they called me, she ignored me when I snapped her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending