Reply 45
lolimemma
You do indeed!!!

Bring it on!!!
Reckon you could beat 5seconds?
Reply 47
lolimemma
Reckon you could beat 5seconds?

I dunno, no one has ever managed to start timing me quick enough.
Oooooo. Cocky are we!?
Reply 49
lolimemma
Oooooo. Cocky are we!?

:wink:
I'm saying nothing!!
We managed to hijack the thread pretty well though.
Reply 51
lolimemma
I'm saying nothing!!
We managed to hijack the thread pretty well though.

:five:
A mousemat, a condom. It depends what societies you approach during the Freshers fair, though you couldn't tell those two were from the student radio station.
So , do you have to join a society in order to get their freebees or do you just have to "act interested"?

Also, how did some people manage to get lots of things from a particular society (eg. one guy said he took enough pens to last him a year), I mean isnt someone looking when you take these things?
Now, that sounds amazing!!!
I can't wait...
do you get more free stuff in london because loads more shops there ?!?! :ninja:

I can just imagine all that stuff on me and running to my room, dumping the stuff and then going back to get even more !!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
breadnbutter
So , do you have to join a society in order to get their freebees or do you just have to "act interested"?

Also, how did some people manage to get lots of things from a particular society (eg. one guy said he took enough pens to last him a year), I mean isnt someone looking when you take these things?

No, people from the shops and societies just stand and hand out stuff to anyone that's walking past, occassionally you'll have to stop and pretend to listen to what they're saying. Just don't stop for too long, there's looting to be done :wink:

It's normally massively crowded to the extent where you move less than 1 metre a minute, at least it is at my uni. They can't keep tabs on everyone and even if they could, what do they care if someone takes a few extra pens that they've been told to give away for free anyway?
Shrayans
Now, that sounds amazing!!!
I can't wait...
do you get more free stuff in london because loads more shops there ?!?! :ninja:

I can just imagine all that stuff on me and running to my room, dumping the stuff and then going back to get even more !!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'd imagine it's determined more by the size of the hall of marquee your uni can provide.
Free bags, pens, calendars. The bags were of dodgy make, like really thin fabric. Mine pretty much fell to **** after a few weeks from carrying my laptop in them, but I still see some around school.
I was given a "shagbag" when I was at UEA :p:
coldplasma
I was given a "shagbag" when I was at UEA :p:

What is that ?

Latest

Trending

Trending