The Student Room Group

A serious question

As we all know, that a caliphate is on the rise. Someone asked me if I wanted a caliphate. I would like to ask you guys before I get back to him. Do you want a caliphate? Where its citizens would have more rights than Muslims outside of the state. And when I talk about a caliphate I didn't mean ISIS. They are stupid. In a real caliphate, you would have equal rights. Equal spread of wealth. No famine or war. No offensive wars only defensive. Share your views guys. The FBI said that by 2020 a caliphate would be on the rise uniting all of the Muslim nations and by 2024 Jesus would come to save the world. What are your thoughts on this?
Reply 1
The FBI said that Jesus would come to Earth in 2024?
I doubt the FBI said jesus would come to save the world
Reply 3
How hard did you hit the crack pipe before writing this?
Reply 4
Original post by ppl1cker
I doubt the FBI said jesus would come to save the world

Thats what Christian and muslim scholars said. FBI predicted that a caliphate would come.
Same utopian nonsense as communism.
Original post by saboor 123
Thats what Christian and muslim scholars said. FBI predicted that a caliphate would come.

sure go back to your asylum
Reply 7
Original post by ppl1cker
sure go back to your asylum

Its coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khilaafah coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the prophetic way ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To remove injustice from the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus is coming to save us all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christians and muslims get ready!!!!!!!!!!
You won’t get your four A-levels done in the space of a couple months like you want to if you’re too busy spouting this nonsense on TSR.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5491618
Reply 9
Original post by orderofthelotus
You won’t get your four A-levels done in the space of a couple months like you want to if you’re too busy spouting this nonsense on TSR.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5491618

Its my holidays LOL.

Quick Reply

Latest