The Student Room Group

Driving instructor on your test with you??

So... I've failed my test twice now on stupid things and both examiners have said it's my nerves that's doing it so I purchased some calms and they work so I'm hoping to pass 🙃 fingers crossed but one for me is both times I didn't have my instructor with me and he really does calm my nerves alot so I asked him to sit in with me on this one. My question is people who did pass there test did you have your driving instructor sit in. Did you pass or did you feel better without them there. I just feel like I'm going round in circles my instructor calls me CDCP (can drive can't pass) I'm a really good driver but for what ever reason when it comes to test day everything I know I forget and end up doing my whole test with no minors and I always finish with a serious like 10 mins before the test ends. First was not checking mirrors before changing lanes and the second was leaving my indecater on and the examiner had to turn it off so I got a serious but no minors at all... what am I doing wrong lol
Reply 1
I passed without my instructor there but I'd say if you feel like you'll drive better with him there then go for it - mine told me to not have him there for me simply because he thought another pair of eyes would make me nervous, if it's the opposite for you then I'd say have him with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending