The Student Room Group

The Official 2019 KPMG graduate schemes application thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DrBlackz
This idiot ruined my application

Hi, I saw an ad posting by him elsewhere. What happened with your application?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by DrBlackz
This idiot ruined my application

What did he do?
Original post by MrMusician95
I applied to Investment Advisory, passed all stages including audio submission now waiting for them to see if they have space on a LP. It's crazy because I applied the day they opened and they're already acting like they have a lot of demand.

Hey man! Thanks for the post... I am in the exact same position and it sucks... I also applied on the first day and passed every single assessment yet they are now saying they may be full. I tried calling them up a few times but they really aren't helpful.

Can I ask what you are gonna do now about this situation? Not sure if i should keep calling and emailing them as its not really helping?

Let me know if you hear back anytime soon please!
Original post by Verastem999
Hey man! Thanks for the post... I am in the exact same position and it sucks... I also applied on the first day and passed every single assessment yet they are now saying they may be full. I tried calling them up a few times but they really aren't helpful.

Can I ask what you are gonna do now about this situation? Not sure if i should keep calling and emailing them as its not really helping?

Let me know if you hear back anytime soon please!

Calling doesn't help but I'll probably give them an email end of this week.
Anyone struggling with the numerical / verbal I found this guy John Smith tests on Facebook and he's helped me out, was really struggling esp with the numerical!
I have received the same email as yours yesterday. I am applying for Tax in Reading. Do you receive any other updated emails since then?
I applied to Investment Advisory, passed all stages including audio submission now waiting for them to see if they have space on a LP. It's crazy because I applied the day they opened and they're already acting like they have a lot of demand.

I've been looking since the start of September and I swear roles like Technology consulting haven't even opened yet or did I somehow miss out?
Original post by BayHarborButcher
I've been looking since the start of September and I swear roles like Technology consulting haven't even opened yet or did I somehow miss out?

Check on their website. They open different roles at different times. Investment Advisory opened in August.
Check on their website. They open different roles at different times. Investment Advisory opened in August.

You heard anything yet? yeah IA opened weirdly earlier...
You heard anything yet? yeah IA opened weirdly earlier...

Not weird at all, investment analyst/advisory roles always open early. And not since I passed the audio submission.
Not weird at all, investment analyst/advisory roles always open early. And not since I passed the audio submission.

nah, weird.
nah, weird.

All the investment banks and funds are always the ones that open in August. But yeah, you think it weird so it must be lmao.

Like I say I've been checking since the start of September and nothing, so odd because you'd think they're competing with the rest of the big 4 for the best candidates.
Anybody else got a Launchpad on the 23rd of October in London?
Original post by h_mann98
Anybody else got a Launchpad on the 23rd of October in London?

Which scheme?
Which scheme?

I applied to actuarial
All the investment banks and funds are always the ones that open in August. But yeah, you think it weird so it must be lmao.

nah, still weird.
Does anyone knows if kpmg has opened there Buisness consulting graduate schemes yet? I keep checking and it says they haven't, but I just want to double check that they haven't opened, as all the other big four have opened now.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 38
I applied to the Pension in Leeds. Weird thing is the recruitment emailed me to ask for my GCSE, A-level, and details of my undergraduate transcripts, which have been given in the form. And then, they asked me again about my VISA and until now I haven't received anything.
I guess it means that I didn't pass then? :afraid:
Original post by ea297
I applied to the Pension in Leeds. Weird thing is the recruitment emailed me to ask for my GCSE, A-level, and details of my undergraduate transcripts, which have been given in the form. And then, they asked me again about my VISA and until now I haven't received anything.
I guess it means that I didn't pass then? :afraid:

I don't think it means that. When my gf applied somewhere last year, they put her application on hold until she sent over her visa documents. They're probably now processing your application.

Quick Reply

Latest